The Palm Pre is going for less than a hundred bucks again, and this time you only have to rush over to your closest Web browser to get it. The online cellular retailer LetsTalk.com is offering the Palm Pre for $99.99, after a combination of mail-in a...
MIPS Technologies on Monday made available Android software source code to anyone interested in creating Android applications for products that use the MIPS32 chip architecture.
Navigon has released the full Australian version of its MobileNavigator app for the iPhone, providing full turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
Microsoft has published a case study detailing how to port an iPhone application to its Windows Mobile platform as it prepares to launch an online store for mobile applications to compete with Apple.
The Federal Communications Commission has begun an inquiry into Apple's rejection of the official Google Voice app for the iPhone and their subsequent removal of other Google Voice related apps which had already been approved. The FCC has asked Apple...
Hot on the heels of news that Tesco Mobile has launched an 'unlimited' sim-only tariff that allows mobile phone users to call, text and surf the web as much as they like for a one-off £30 per month, Virgin Media has unveiled a similar deal in the UK.
The China subsidiary of High Tech Computer (HTC) will launch up to three mobile handsets with Google's Android operating system this year, according to the company.
Woolworths has announced the launch of a new mobile phone company in Australia, Everyday Mobile.
Motorola's second phone based on the Android mobile operating system is called Sholes and will sport some beefy specs and sleek design that will appeal to serious smartphone users, according to photos and specs leaked online. Last week details regard...
What I find particularly interesting about the mobile-for-development field is how a disproportionate amount of innovation occurs in the very places where resources and funding are often in shortest supply. Just as mobile payments started off as an i...
Rumors that Apple is working on an iPhone Nano are spreading -- again. The latest batch of rumors began when an Apple patent was rediscovered.
A Chinese news Web site has posted pictures that it claims show the iPhone model being tested for release in China, adding to expectations that the phone will launch there soon.
Taiwanese smartphone maker High Tech Computer (HTC) lowered its 2009 revenue forecast due to slower than expected sales of new smartphones that use Google's Android mobile operating system and Microsoft's Windows Mobile.
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
Sales fell at all three divisions of Motorola in the second quarter, though the ailing communications company posted a profit based on special accounting items.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
- Nexus rumors begin to take shape, HTC may be making two devcies
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC