The first worm that spreads between mobile devices by spamming text messages has developed a new communications capability that one security vendor says signals the arrival of mobile botnets.
The Symbian Foundation plans to launch a publishing platform later this year aimed at helping developers to get their programs into mobile application stores.
TrustDigital has released an updated version of its mobile device management software, with improved support for the Apple iPhone, including the new 3GS model, and iPod Touch.
Palm today announced that the webOS software development kit is available for any and all developers, sooner than expected.
Since the Palm Pre launched on June 6, it has been hailed with exaggerated exuberance as an iPhone killer and reviled for pesky hardware problems.
Newly released video and screens have leaked today of a mobile version of Resident Evil 4, which will be coming to Japanese iPhone and iPod Touch users later this month.
Anyone looking for a camera phone that packs a little more punch than the obligatory low-end cameras found on most phones these days will undoubtedly gravitate towards the new C905a Cyber-shot.
Palm confirmed late today that Pre owners can no longer use Apple's iTunes to sync their smartphones to Macs or PCs.
Australian telco 3 has reduced the price of its iPhone plans after just three days. The move comes just one day before the smartphone is set to launch on its network.
Nokia has started testing its <a href="http://music.nokia.co.in">online music store in India</a>, with plans to launch services to consumers before the end of this year.
Google Voice is headed for Blackberry and Android handsets, potentially turning smart phones into your hub for managing voice mail, all your contacts, and making low-cost phone calls, according to reports surfacing on the Web today.
Google Voice is now available via BlackBerry and Android smartphones, Google announced today.
The latest iTunes update, version 8.2.1, may offer up a few bug fixes, but its real purpose is to prevent the Palm Pre from syncing with iTunes. The move isn't a surprise. Last month, Apple warned that future versions of iTunes probably wouldn't sup...
Dell plans to enter the consumer and small and medium-sized business (SMB) smartphone market by working with several major carriers globally, Dell officials told analysts Tuesday, without divulging many details, including timing.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are responsible for the growth in the use of the mobile web, says CCS Insight.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
- As 5G approaches, 3G and 4G are still getting faster
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC