The iPhone continued to shine as the sales of smartphones to end users grew by 27 percent during the second quarter compared to the same period last year, according to Gartner.
Microsoft and Nokia are working together to put a version of Microsoft's Office productivity applications on Nokia handsets, the companies said Wednesday.
The Microsoft-Nokia alliance plan to put Office applications on Nokia smartphones isn't a good sign for the Windows Mobile operating system.
There have been tweets from the Tour de France, Twittering from the White House and even tweets from outer space.
Microsoft and Nokia are set to unveil an alliance on Wednesday that will likely reveal a plan to deliver Microsoft's Office applications on Nokia handsets.
Samsung Electronics on Monday joined with network operator Taiwan Mobile to try to steal the spotlight from rival High Tech computer (HTC) by launching a handset with Google's Android mobile software, the Samsung i7500, in Taiwan.
Despite recent drama, Google Voice will soon be available for iPhone -- as a Web-based app, says The New York Times.
Apple booted another popular app today from its iPhone App Store and it appears it did the right thing.
Sprint's US launch of the new Samsung Reclaim, an environmentally friendly <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/125397/top_10_cell_phones.html">smartphone</a> that's 80-percent recyclable, is getting plenty of media buzz. And while the Reclaim is...
Remember that old saying the customer is always right? Well, in the future that saying might be "the customer is always right, unless their iPhone says otherwise." A patent filed by Apple has been uncovered for a "customer abuse detection system" t...
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Another day, yet another odd application found in the iTunes</a> App store. 'Poop The World</a>' from SWS Digital allows users to track their bowel movements and share them with the world, all in real-time.
Sprint dove into the green cell phone market Thursday with the introduction of the Samsung Reclaim, an eco-friendly smartphone built in part from corn-based bio-plastics. The unit will be available Aug. 16 for $49.99 (after rebate with a two-year ser...
After weeks work, a grassroots group of Palm Pre enthusiasts will launch a one day developers "camp" in 80 cities this Saturday.
O2 could lose its exclusive deal to stock Apple's iPhone in the UK on October 9 this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW