CIS issues free benchmark on iPhone security Kicker: Set of recommendations is designed to reduce attacks, help in erasing data By Matt Hamblen The nonprofit Center for Internet Security today released what it termed the industry's only consensus sec...
Thousands of phones sold by Jitterbug, a mobile operator that specializes in simple handsets for limited uses such as emergency calls, are being recalled because they can't be used to call 911 in some rare cases.
The number of people actively using mobile banking in the U.S. will grow by more than five times by the end of 2013, Tower Group Inc. predicted in a report released yesterday.
Vodafone Australia has become the first mobile network in Australia to offer the visual voicemail feature for customers with an iPhone 3G.
China's first mobile phone based on Google's Android software will go on sale next month in a deal between China Mobile and Taiwan's High Tech Computer (HTC).
Need to find a restaurant with the iPhone? There's an app for that. Want to read a book? There's an app for that.
New iPhone rumors out Tuesday come very close to confirming the existence of a 32GB iPhone, and even resurrect the possibility of a US$99 iPhone from Apple.
Nokia's Ovi app store has finally been made publicly available.
Ericsson is courting major banks with a security service the company thinks could cut down on credit card fraud as well as eliminate an inconvenience for travelers using cards overseas.
Nokia has opened the Ovi Store, where owners of around 50 different Nokia devices can download applications, games, videos and podcasts.
A merger between Vodafone and 3 in Australia won't the pricing of customers' current mobile plans for at least two years, according to a statement released by the companies.
Apple removed two iPhone applications from its App Store that allegedly infringed on the trademark of Cartier International, according to <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124303659766448885.html">the Wall Street Journal</a>. The move came jus...
More supposed details are leaking out about the next version of Appleâ's 3.0 software update for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
A group of four Swedish mobile operators have decided to use the term "practical maximum speeds" when marketing the bandwidth of mobile broadband, they announced on Monday.
Huawei Technologies became the third-biggest seller of mobile infrastructure in the world in the first quarter, further expanding its worldwide role on the strength of sales both inside and outside its native China.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- Telstra readies for Galaxy S6 launch with bonus data and bundled Presto
- ZTE's Nubia Z9 Max phablet packs a powerful camera
- Run this Installer Hijacking Scanner app to see if your older Android phone is at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW