In a bid to compete more squarely with Apple's App Store the developers of the Android mobile OS are improving the way people browse for applications on Google phones through what is known as Android Market. As part of a software upgrade (Android 1.6...
Smartphones - News
T-Mobile has teamed up with Chinese tech company Huawei to offer the first Android-powered handset to Europe.
Google is promising changes to the Android Market, the same week that a prominent application developer complained about issues with the store.
Just five months after its launch, the Flight Control iPhone game has reached 1.5 million downloads. Developed by mobile games studio Firemint, which also made the popular Real Racing iPhone game, Flight Control is the first paid game on Apple's App ...
A Taiwanese research group unveiled a personal Internet device (PID) on Thursday made from its WiMax chips and a reference board that runs a version of Google's Android mobile operating system tweaked for PIDs.
Apple iPhone 3G and 3GS owners should expect a software update on Sept. 25, AT&T revealed today, and while the new software will let U.S. customers send MMS text messages, it won't switch on tethering, the company confirmed Thursday.
As they have been wont to do as of late, Konami has drastically cut the price on one of their classic franchises-turned-iPhone games. You'd think Konami would have had their fill following Metal Gear, Frogger, and Silent Scope, but the company announ...
Sony Ericsson has announced its hotly anticipated follow up to the XPERIA X1 smartphone -- the XPERIA X2 -- will launch in Australia in "early Q4".
Nokia introduced on Wednesday two new touchscreen smartphones that aim to spice up your mobile life. The new N97 Mini and the X6 feature tight integration with Facebook and improved specs over their predecessors.
Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X2 smartphone will run Windows Mobile 6.5 when it ships in the fourth quarter, it said on Wednesday.
If you listen to conventional wisdom you might think the traditional bedside clock radio was on its way out, since in many homes cell phones now rouse the sleeping from their beds. But a new gadget from Sony seeks to keep alarm clocks on the night ta...
Users of some Nokia smartphones will be able to publish their locations and status updates directly to their Facebook accounts using a new Nokia application, the company said Wednesday.
Nokia has announced the N97 mini, a slightly smaller version of the existing N97, it said on Wednesday. The company also announced the X6, a new flagship music phone, which comes with a touch-screen and a 32GB built-in memory.
The founding CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks has resigned and will be replaced by another long-term Nokia executive as the two-year-old company battles it out in a consolidating carrier-infrastructure industry.
China Mobile displayed smartphones from Dell, Lenovo Mobile and other companies running its mobile operating system at a Beijing event on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- CCProgram Architect - Payment/CardsVIC
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD