More than 15 million of the 38.1 million mobile phones sold during the second quarter used a touchscreen as the primary interface, according to market research company Canalys.
Apple is investigating reports that some of its popular iPhones may have malfunctioned following a query from a European Commission directorate that oversees consumer safety issues.
Crazy John’s and Research In Motion (RIM) have announced the availability of the Pink BlackBerry Pearl 8110 smartphone from Crazy John stores for $0 upfront on a $39 BlackBerry Service Cap.
Samsung and mobile unified-communications pioneer DiVitas Networks are working to make enterprise telephony functions work better on dual-mode handsets using Microsoft Windows Mobile.
Miniature iPhones, handsets that double as shavers and others shaped like packs of cigarettes are just some of the gray-market devices on sale at Chinese markets.
Users of the first Android phone, the G1, may be unable to get significant future operating-system updates because the phone's internal flash is nearly full.
Dell plans to start selling a mobile device in China but has not yet announced availability, it said on Monday.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has released its iPhone GPS app for Australia.
With all the Apple-bashing lately, you'd think that iPhone users - typically a satisfied lot - might be a little less thrilled with their chosen smartphone. Not so, according to a new survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave. The market researcher polled iPhone ...
Perhaps you've heard that Microsoft and Nokia announced a strategic partnership to develop Microsoft application tools and support for the Nokia Symbian-based mobile devices. Some analysts see this as some sort of admission by Microsoft that Windows ...
The Palm Pre has made headlines this week after a mobile developer discovered that his Pre was gathering information and 'phoning home' to report details regarding his location, the applications he used, and more.
Reports about Palm keeping track of Pre users have shown how location services can backfire, and the importance of making users aware of how information is used.
Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from th...
Finnish phone giant Nokia has announced its e-mail service Ovi Mail has hit the one million accounts in the space of just over six months.
Always looking for new sources of information on everything-BlackBerry? Yeah, me too. And today I've got some good news. BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) has launched two official blogs for BlackBerry enthusiasts: Inside BlackBerry, "The Off...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW