If you're traveling to Paris, France anytime soon, consider taking Metro Paris Subway 3.0 along for the trip. This 99-cent iPhone app integrates an augmented reality feature (called Your New Eye) that will show you where the closest Paris subway stat...
Facebook updated its popular iPhone app delivering lots of improved features for the official iPhone Facebook 3.0 rev. But sadly, Facebook fails to deliver everything a mobile Facebook warrior could want.
Apple will sell somewhere between five and seven million iPhones in China in 2010 as a result of its deal with the country's second-largest mobile carrier, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Apple says it's not to blame for a series of exploding iPods and iPhones, according to a report published on Friday. The company has been under fire, so to speak, for devices overheating and shattering across Europe and the U.K.
Apple has approved a streaming music application from Spotify for use on the iPhone, even though the program will compete with Apple's own iTunes service.
Microsoft is offering an open source software development kit linking the company's Bing search engine to Apple's iPhone and Mac systems, according to a Bing community blog post on Thursday.
Nokia is not a company worth getting excited about, but with a new Linux handset, netbook, and solutions focus, that may be changing. Or maybe not.
The only thing better than cool iPhone apps? Free iPhone apps. Of course, iTunes' App Store doesn't do a particularly good job highlighting the freebies, particularly those apps that used to cost a few bucks but are now permanently, or temporarily, g...
After several unofficial leaks, Nokia on Thursday officially unveiled the N900, the company's first Linux phone. It's a good first step to rejuvenate Nokia's smartphone line, but will the N900 have what it takes to go head-to-head with the iPhone and...
Apple's iPhone hasn't totally cornered the app obsession market, as Android users also lust for new finds in the Android Market, a survey by advertising platform AdMob found.
Microsoft is targeting the iPhone as another avenue for boosting usage of its Bing search engine.
It's conventional wisdom that teenagers are early adopters of tech innovations, including Web-based social networks like Facebook and MySpace. But that apparently isn't the case with micro-blogging site Twitter, which is largely shunned by the adoles...
A group of international scientists today released a report that again raises concerns about cell phone usage and brain tumors, noting that one recent Swedish study saw a 400 per cent increased risk for teenage cell phone users.
Nokia is getting ready to launch Nokia Money, which will offer basic financial services on mobile phones, it said on Wednesday.
Those of us who have watched VOIP for a while now always keep an eye out for cases where traditional voice carriers act defensively to keep people from using VOIP.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW