Acer plans to launch its first smartphone with Google's Android software on board in the fourth quarter of this year, the company announced Monday.
Forget E3 and WWDC, we're getting all the info we need straight from the source: China.
Samsung launched on Monday the Pixon12, the company's first touchscreen phone with a 12-megapixel camera.
Sony Ericsson Thursday launched a new smartphone that it says is an iPhone killer. The touchscreen multimedia mobile, which features many of the iPhone's innovative features, is being touted as a "game changer".
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has approved the proposed merger between Vodafone Australia Limited and Hutchison 3G Australia.
Over 40 percent of mobile web traffic comes from Apple iPhone users, says AdMob.
It will be interesting to see how Apple reacts to news that Palm's Pre knows how to interact with iTunes. While not a business feature, iTunes support would make buying or switching to the Pre much easier for millions of the iTunes faithful.
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
It's not the PSP phone, but it's close. Sony Ericsson yesterday unveiled three new mobile phones including Aino, a cell phone that can sync with both your PlayStation 3 and PC. Aino also features an 8.1-megapixel camera with geotagging capability; 3G...
Threats from the outbreak of swine flu and the weak global economy don't appear to be a problem for one of the world's largest computer and electronics exhibitions.
For those eager to get your hands on the Palm Pre but are cautious about straying from the almighty iPhone, here's some good news: According to reports, the Pre seamlessly syncs with iTunes. The one problem is that it cannot handle copy-protected so...
The number of people using mobile devices to purchase goods and services is expected to more than double by the end of 2012 globally, research firm Gartner Inc. reported today.
HTC today announced the launch of the second phone to feature the Google Android operating system in Australia: the HTC Magic.
Kaspersky Lab's latest mobile security software due to be released next week can wipe data with a text message command even if a thief has swapped out the phone's SIM card.
CIS issues free benchmark on iPhone security Kicker: Set of recommendations is designed to reduce attacks, help in erasing data By Matt Hamblen The nonprofit Center for Internet Security today released what it termed the industry's only consensus sec...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- Telstra readies for Galaxy S6 launch with bonus data and bundled Presto
- ZTE's Nubia Z9 Max phablet packs a powerful camera
- Run this Installer Hijacking Scanner app to see if your older Android phone is at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW