Always looking for new sources of information on everything-BlackBerry? Yeah, me too. And today I've got some good news. BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) has launched two official blogs for BlackBerry enthusiasts: Inside BlackBerry, "The Off...
Microsoft is expected to launch mobile version of its Office suite software for select model Nokia phones today, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The New York Times.
Is your Palm Pre spying on you and sending your GPS coordinates and more back to the Palm mothership on a daily basis? According to mobile application developer Joey Hess that's exactly what is happening. He asserts on his personal blog that data on ...
New competition in the smartphone market - and not just from Research In Motion - spurred the agreement between Nokia and Microsoft.
As smartphones become more popular, they're going to get some unwanted attention from criminals, Google's head of Android security said Wednesday.
Microsoft is using its newly formed alliance with Nokia not to bolster its mobile efforts but to help fuel expansion of its cloud, collaboration, real-time communications and management strategies.
The iPhone continued to shine as the sales of smartphones to end users grew by 27 percent during the second quarter compared to the same period last year, according to Gartner.
Microsoft and Nokia are working together to put a version of Microsoft's Office productivity applications on Nokia handsets, the companies said Wednesday.
The Microsoft-Nokia alliance plan to put Office applications on Nokia smartphones isn't a good sign for the Windows Mobile operating system.
There have been tweets from the Tour de France, Twittering from the White House and even tweets from outer space.
Microsoft and Nokia are set to unveil an alliance on Wednesday that will likely reveal a plan to deliver Microsoft's Office applications on Nokia handsets.
Samsung Electronics on Monday joined with network operator Taiwan Mobile to try to steal the spotlight from rival High Tech computer (HTC) by launching a handset with Google's Android mobile software, the Samsung i7500, in Taiwan.
Despite recent drama, Google Voice will soon be available for iPhone -- as a Web-based app, says The New York Times.
Apple booted another popular app today from its iPhone App Store and it appears it did the right thing.
Sprint's US launch of the new Samsung Reclaim, an environmentally friendly <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/125397/top_10_cell_phones.html">smartphone</a> that's 80-percent recyclable, is getting plenty of media buzz. And while the Reclaim is...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia