Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
BlackBerry phones may soon get a new browser, now that Research In Motion has acquired Torch Mobile.
The developer of one of the Google Voice-related applications yanked from the iPhone App Store last month isn't buying Apple Inc.'s explanation to the Federal Communications Commission.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
Netherlands-based Android developer Layar has announced that its Layar Reality Browser 2.0 is now available globally. Layar Reality Browser is an augmented reality browser.
Wikipedia has launched an app for Apple's iPhone that converts the online encyclopedia's articles into a format that's easy to read on the smartphone.
Steve Jobs attempted to strike a deal with Palm to prevent the rival handset maker hiring Apple employees, according to <a href="http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=ahgf6sIeFZ4c">Bloomberg</a>.
Battery manufacturer Duracell have revealed their very own wireless charging device, dubbed 'myGrid'.
One in five Brits have more than one mobile phone or contract in order to get the latest handset or cheapest deal, says Moneysupermarket.com.
Apple is still reviewing the Google Voice iPhone application, and AT&T has not played any role in that review process, the companies told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Friday.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS love the device, but more than half of them hate AT&T, the smartphone's exclusive mobile carrier in the U.S., according to a just-released survey.
Despite a few iPhone lemons in the market, including a couple of iPhones and an iPod Touch that reportedly exploded in Europe, the vast majority of iPhone 3GS owners love their new phones. According to a survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave, 99 percent of 200...
Nokia Ovi app store users can get their hands on a special edition of the music identification app Shazam free of charge until the end of November.
An official Wikipedia application for the iPhone first saw the light of day today, giving users quick and easy access to oodles of information and hours of directionless fun.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW