Netherlands-based Android developer Layar has announced that its Layar Reality Browser 2.0 is now available globally. Layar Reality Browser is an augmented reality browser.
Wikipedia has launched an app for Apple's iPhone that converts the online encyclopedia's articles into a format that's easy to read on the smartphone.
Steve Jobs attempted to strike a deal with Palm to prevent the rival handset maker hiring Apple employees, according to <a href="http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=ahgf6sIeFZ4c">Bloomberg</a>.
Battery manufacturer Duracell have revealed their very own wireless charging device, dubbed 'myGrid'.
One in five Brits have more than one mobile phone or contract in order to get the latest handset or cheapest deal, says Moneysupermarket.com.
Apple is still reviewing the Google Voice iPhone application, and AT&T has not played any role in that review process, the companies told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Friday.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS love the device, but more than half of them hate AT&T, the smartphone's exclusive mobile carrier in the U.S., according to a just-released survey.
Despite a few iPhone lemons in the market, including a couple of iPhones and an iPod Touch that reportedly exploded in Europe, the vast majority of iPhone 3GS owners love their new phones. According to a survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave, 99 percent of 200...
Nokia Ovi app store users can get their hands on a special edition of the music identification app Shazam free of charge until the end of November.
An official Wikipedia application for the iPhone first saw the light of day today, giving users quick and easy access to oodles of information and hours of directionless fun.
Garmin-Asus, the mobile phone joint venture between GPS device maker Garmin and electronics vendor Asustek Computer, launched its first smartphone with the Windows Mobile operating system on Wednesday in Taiwan.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun class action proceedings against Allphones Retail and three associated individuals on behalf of 74 current and former franchisees.
Apple's expected fall event, unveiling a revamped iPod line and other product news, may take place on Wednesday, September 9. The oft-rumored Apple tablet may not make an appearance, but other likely highlights are te debut of new social feature for ...
Earlier this year there was a great deal of speculation in the press about Dell entering the smartphone arena. The PC-giant had hired the ex-Motorola executive behind the development of the popular and successful RAZR mobile phone and rumors swirled ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC