Motorola's entry into the Android game, the Motorola Cliq, is coming just in time for the holidays. The Cliq will be available to existing T-Mobile customers October 19 and everybody else on November 2. The $US200 pricetag is comparable to the iPhone...
Smartphones - News
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
Palm Pre owners should go update their phone, as webOS 1.2 is now available for download. This comes on the heels of a slew of leaks and, of course, an Tunes update that broke the Pre's ability to sync with Apple's software. The bad news is: webOS 1....
Following the news that O2's exclusive UK rights to Apple's iPhone will soon be at an end, with Orange to offer the smartphone in the near future, O2 has responded with a statement that both praises its work with Apple and fights back with mention of...
On Tuesday morning, CNN introduced an iPhone app that puts to shame similar products. Featuring live newscasts, video-on-demand, and a familiar iPhone interface, the CNN iPhone app also takes a step ahead of other news apps by charging $2 for the dow...
The creator of a popular souped-up version of Android thinks he's found a way to avoid a further tussle with Google over distribution of the company's mobile applications.
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its new-look retail store in the heart of Sydney's CBD, and it also revealed a new brand platform that sees its customers referred to as "members".
Telstra has landed a $15 million contract from the Federal Government to create new telephony-based warning system that will alert residents and communities of bushfires using SMS and recorded voice messages.
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
A new iPhone application has brought the financial index to a sexy new level. Sportswear company, Puma, has created an entertaining application called ‘The Puma’. It tracks global stocks, mirroring the increase and decrease of market shares in the am...
AT&T is on track to flip the switch to enable MMS functionality for U.S. iPhone users this Friday. The wireless carrier said that all users should be able to send and receive MMS messages by Friday afternoon.
Sales were up but profits down, Research In Motion said on Thursday when it reported second-quarter earnings that were below analyst estimates.
IBM wants to manage BlackBerry devices for enterprises and will now do so for a fixed cost.
After it has spent nearly a year on the market, analysts are reluctant to declare Android a success, but they say the platform could turn a corner in the next few months when many more phones are expected to go on sale.
An industry group says Palm's Pre shouldn't pretend to be something it isn't, namely an Apple product.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTERP Technical Consultant (Dynamics AX)QLD
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - 12 month contract, ASAP startVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- FTPega DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW