The Federal Communications Commission has begun an inquiry into Apple's rejection of the official Google Voice app for the iPhone and their subsequent removal of other Google Voice related apps which had already been approved. The FCC has asked Apple...
Hot on the heels of news that Tesco Mobile has launched an 'unlimited' sim-only tariff that allows mobile phone users to call, text and surf the web as much as they like for a one-off £30 per month, Virgin Media has unveiled a similar deal in the UK.
The China subsidiary of High Tech Computer (HTC) will launch up to three mobile handsets with Google's Android operating system this year, according to the company.
Woolworths has announced the launch of a new mobile phone company in Australia, Everyday Mobile.
Motorola's second phone based on the Android mobile operating system is called Sholes and will sport some beefy specs and sleek design that will appeal to serious smartphone users, according to photos and specs leaked online. Last week details regard...
What I find particularly interesting about the mobile-for-development field is how a disproportionate amount of innovation occurs in the very places where resources and funding are often in shortest supply. Just as mobile payments started off as an i...
Rumors that Apple is working on an iPhone Nano are spreading -- again. The latest batch of rumors began when an Apple patent was rediscovered.
A Chinese news Web site has posted pictures that it claims show the iPhone model being tested for release in China, adding to expectations that the phone will launch there soon.
Taiwanese smartphone maker High Tech Computer (HTC) lowered its 2009 revenue forecast due to slower than expected sales of new smartphones that use Google's Android mobile operating system and Microsoft's Windows Mobile.
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
Sales fell at all three divisions of Motorola in the second quarter, though the ailing communications company posted a profit based on special accounting items.
The update of the T-Mobile USA G1 Android smartphone, the new myTouch 3G, goes on sale nationally Aug. 5 and reviews are beginning to trickle in.
The CEO of the company whose Google Voice-related application was recently yanked by Apple from the iPhone's App Store is hopping mad.
Microsoft acknowledged its Windows Mobile segment has not performed well and said it is working on turning that around, but it's uncertain whether its efforts will go far enough.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) took exception today to Apple's claims that "jailbroken" iPhones could cripple a mobile carrier network, calling the argument nothing but "a hill of beans."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
- As 5G approaches, 3G and 4G are still getting faster
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia