Lenovo Mobile is designing handsets for China's national 3G mobile standard that will sell for as little as US$150, but its high-end handset made to rival the iPhone is not one of them, the company said Wednesday.
The iPhone hacking faithful can now unlock and jailbreak their original iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPod Touch 1G devices with the much-awaited PwnageTool 3.1. Unfortunately, the hacking tool does not yet support the iPhone 3GS or the new iPod Touch, but ...
Sygic has launched the first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android-based smartphones, Mobile Maps 2009.
Developers can now start working with the software development kit (SDK) for version 1.6 of Google's mobile operating system Android, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Motorola Inc. today announced an industrial-class handheld, the MC9500, that builds on its best-selling MC9000 and includes a new battery management technology and a universal accessory system to organize space for charging cradles, power packs and c...
CitySourced, a startup formed by well-connected political action site FreedomSpeaks.com, will let US citizens use a smartphone like Superman's phone booth and help save the day in their city.
A Motorola executive today disputed the belief of some analysts that last month's Microsoft Corp.-Nokia Corp. agreement to jointly put Microsoft Office applications on Nokia handsets could mean that support for Windows Mobile could end within a coupl...
Builders of the JRuby version of the Ruby programming language are working to enable development of Ruby-based business applications for the Android handheld platform, a leader of the JRuby project said on Monday afternoon.
Commuters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane may not yet have access to Google Maps' public transport information, but they can now receive free, live traffic updates on their mobile phones. As of this morning, Google Maps will display traffic informa...
A smartphone application coming to the US this fall could help drivers use GPS to detect speed traps, cameras at red lights and more than 200,000 related alerts based on a database of locations compiled with updates from drivers.
Nokia's acquisition of Plum Ventures assets is another milestone in the move on the part of mobile phone vendors to pick up social-network technology as they hunt for new ways to get consumers to buy handsets.
More applications for enterprise users may become available for the iPhone with a new developer tool from Novell.
LG Electronics has joined the ranks of mobile phone makers putting Google's Android mobile operating system into smartphones, unveiling the LG-GW620 on Monday.
Motorola on Thursday announced its first Android smartphone, which will ship in the fourth quarter with T-Mobile USA under the name Cliq.
RealNetworks yesterday launched its Rhapsody music-streaming application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, after what the company said was a "smooth process" of back-and-forth with Apple.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA