Virgin Mobile today unveiled its new-look retail store in the heart of Sydney's CBD, and it also revealed a new brand platform that sees its customers referred to as "members".
Telstra has landed a $15 million contract from the Federal Government to create new telephony-based warning system that will alert residents and communities of bushfires using SMS and recorded voice messages.
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
A new iPhone application has brought the financial index to a sexy new level. Sportswear company, Puma, has created an entertaining application called ‘The Puma’. It tracks global stocks, mirroring the increase and decrease of market shares in the am...
AT&T is on track to flip the switch to enable MMS functionality for U.S. iPhone users this Friday. The wireless carrier said that all users should be able to send and receive MMS messages by Friday afternoon.
Sales were up but profits down, Research In Motion said on Thursday when it reported second-quarter earnings that were below analyst estimates.
IBM wants to manage BlackBerry devices for enterprises and will now do so for a fixed cost.
After it has spent nearly a year on the market, analysts are reluctant to declare Android a success, but they say the platform could turn a corner in the next few months when many more phones are expected to go on sale.
An industry group says Palm's Pre shouldn't pretend to be something it isn't, namely an Apple product.
Acer plans to release three new smartphones in October to coincide with the debut of Microsoft's newest Windows Mobile operating system (OS), version 6.5, a company representative said Wednesday.
Australian BlackBerry smartphone users now have access to a free, online shopping application following the launch of the iDumpit app.
Google on Tuesday introduced push e-mail for iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, stepping up its enterprise offerings.
A gold rush for iPhone and other smartphone application developers is in the works, with U.S. revenues from smartphone apps expected to increase more than 10 times through 2013, to $US4.2 billion.
Swedish company Accumulate has implemented a version of the OpenID standard for mobile phones.
Apple is investigating reports of poor battery life problems from iPhone 3GS users after they upgraded to the 3.1 OS. The iPhone 3.1 software update delivered many new features, but some users also report that the phone's battery life is severely and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA