It's not new to hear gripes that the iPhone's App Store review system is broken, but two recent incidents illustrate just how troublesome the user-powered system can be.
High Tech Computer (HTC) gave its latest smartphone a name it can live up to, Tattoo, because people who buy it will be invited to design their own personal skin for the phone.
Sprint has pulled a $US100 service credit for new Palm Pre buyers just hours after it made the offer.
Just weeks after signing a deal to sell iPhones in China, China Unicom moved to secure its relationship with Telefónica by agreeing to invest in the Spanish company and expand several existing arrangements.
Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
Monday appears to mark an important Apple App Store milestone with the introduction of a European digital music service app called Spotify Mobile that competes squarely with iTunes. In the past Apple has barred programs from its App Store it viewed a...
GPS manufacturer Navigon has used social-networking site Facebook to announce it will launch a dedicated iPhone car cradle.
In a bid to compete more squarely with Apple's App Store the developers of the Android mobile OS are improving the way people browse for applications on Google phones through what is known as Android Market. As part of a software upgrade (Android 1.6...
T-Mobile has teamed up with Chinese tech company Huawei to offer the first Android-powered handset to Europe.
Google is promising changes to the Android Market, the same week that a prominent application developer complained about issues with the store.
Just five months after its launch, the Flight Control iPhone game has reached 1.5 million downloads. Developed by mobile games studio Firemint, which also made the popular Real Racing iPhone game, Flight Control is the first paid game on Apple's App ...
A Taiwanese research group unveiled a personal Internet device (PID) on Thursday made from its WiMax chips and a reference board that runs a version of Google's Android mobile operating system tweaked for PIDs.
Apple iPhone 3G and 3GS owners should expect a software update on Sept. 25, AT&T revealed today, and while the new software will let U.S. customers send MMS text messages, it won't switch on tethering, the company confirmed Thursday.
As they have been wont to do as of late, Konami has drastically cut the price on one of their classic franchises-turned-iPhone games. You'd think Konami would have had their fill following Metal Gear, Frogger, and Silent Scope, but the company announ...
Sony Ericsson has announced its hotly anticipated follow up to the XPERIA X1 smartphone -- the XPERIA X2 -- will launch in Australia in "early Q4".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC