Motorola is so focused on Android that it has dropped its board seat on the LiMo Foundation, the mobile Linux group it helped found.
Smartphones - News
The Motorola Cliq, on display for the first time at International CTIA this week, has hardware features such as a touch screen atop a slideout QWERTY keyboard designed to lure buyers, but its new Motoblur software could be its most important novelty.
Samsung has developed a mobile CRM (customer relationship management) service, based on Oracle products, that it partially hosts from a data center in New Jersey.
The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
NTT DoCoMo expects to have an LTE (Long-term Evolution) chipset that supports download speeds up to 100M bits per second ready for commercial use at the end of 2010.
The iPhone may be a runaway hit in most markets, but not in gadget-crazy Japan.
Not only was there a negative initial reaction to the launch of the latest Windows phones on Wednesday, there were news stories about all the bad reviews.
Microsoft has launched the latest version of its operating system for smartphones, Windows Mobile 6.5.
Microsoft smartphone partners are expected to deliver about 30 new Windows Mobile 6.5 devices by the end of 2009, including HTC and Toshiba shown for the first time at a Microsoft Open House in New York City today.
iPhones aren't without their problems, but do they deserve public execution? Apparently so. Donald Goodrich, 38, threatened to stuff his broken iPhone with 9mm bullets at a Cincinnati-area Apple Store before getting arrested for aggravated menacing...
Research In Motion (RIM) will preview on Tuesday technologies enabling application builders to use Web development skills to build programs for the company's BlackBerry smartphone.
With the "Windows phones" being announced Tuesday, Microsoft swallows its pride, confesses the error of its ways, and takes an oath that it will never, ever be irrelevant in the mobile space.
Adobe's decision to give Flash developers a way to craft iPhone applications is an "end-around" Apple's decision to ban Flash Player from its popular smartphone, an analyst said today.
Verizon announced that it is joining the ranks of mobile service providers embracing devices built on the open source Google Android operating system. Landing the largest mobile service provider in the United States is a coup for Android, and proves ...
Are you having problems with your golf swing and can't figure out what the problem is? Fujitsu has a mobile-phone application now in development that can help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
- Samsung hikes recall incentives to retain Note7 customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC