Virgin Mobile today unveiled its new-look retail store in the heart of Sydney's CBD, and it also revealed a new brand platform that sees its customers referred to as "members".
Telstra has landed a $15 million contract from the Federal Government to create new telephony-based warning system that will alert residents and communities of bushfires using SMS and recorded voice messages.
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
A new iPhone application has brought the financial index to a sexy new level. Sportswear company, Puma, has created an entertaining application called ‘The Puma’. It tracks global stocks, mirroring the increase and decrease of market shares in the am...
AT&T is on track to flip the switch to enable MMS functionality for U.S. iPhone users this Friday. The wireless carrier said that all users should be able to send and receive MMS messages by Friday afternoon.
Sales were up but profits down, Research In Motion said on Thursday when it reported second-quarter earnings that were below analyst estimates.
IBM wants to manage BlackBerry devices for enterprises and will now do so for a fixed cost.
After it has spent nearly a year on the market, analysts are reluctant to declare Android a success, but they say the platform could turn a corner in the next few months when many more phones are expected to go on sale.
An industry group says Palm's Pre shouldn't pretend to be something it isn't, namely an Apple product.
Acer plans to release three new smartphones in October to coincide with the debut of Microsoft's newest Windows Mobile operating system (OS), version 6.5, a company representative said Wednesday.
Australian BlackBerry smartphone users now have access to a free, online shopping application following the launch of the iDumpit app.
Google on Tuesday introduced push e-mail for iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, stepping up its enterprise offerings.
A gold rush for iPhone and other smartphone application developers is in the works, with U.S. revenues from smartphone apps expected to increase more than 10 times through 2013, to $US4.2 billion.
Swedish company Accumulate has implemented a version of the OpenID standard for mobile phones.
Apple is investigating reports of poor battery life problems from iPhone 3GS users after they upgraded to the 3.1 OS. The iPhone 3.1 software update delivered many new features, but some users also report that the phone's battery life is severely and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW