Well, that didn't take long: Just three days after the Droid dropped, and we already have our first leaked-document-style rumor. What is this, the iPhone or something?
Smartphones - News
The first worm to infect the iPhone will not affect most users of Apple's smartphone, despite worrying reports. The ikee worm only affects jailbroken iPhones, representing a minority percentage of iPhones on the market.
A mischievous iPhone worm that targets Australian jailbroken phones is changing the phone's wallpaper to an image of Rick Astley.
High Tech Computer (HTC), which developed the first smartphone based on Google's Android mobile operating system, saw revenue decline in the third quarter due to increased competition and weak sales in Europe.
Google plans to buy mobile advertising provider AdMob for US$750 million stock, the search giant said on Monday.
Onlookers say that Google is in charge of Android development, despite pitching the software as a community project. But experts say that could be the only way Google can ensure that the software is actually released.
In a blog post regarding the release and ongoing support of Doom Classic on the iPhone, Id Software technical director John Carmack shared his musings on possible future projects for the device. "We do read all the reviews in the App store," he state...
The first worm written for Apple's iPhone has been unleashed and is infecting phones in Australia.
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
Palm will introduce a Web-based development environment for WebOS applications, called Ares, by the end of this year.
With this week's release of Verizon Wireless' Droid phone comes the first real test of the potential for fragmentation with Android.
The HTC HD2 has the makings of an 'iPhone-killer'. It is an impressive device on paper, and early reviews and information on the HD2 suggest that it has the ingredients to compete with both the Motorola Droid and the Apple iPhone in a head-to-head-to...
Touchscreen mobile phone adoption in the US has shown a significant 159 percent growth rate during the past year to 23.8 million users in August 2009.
Does the latest Android phone on Verizon, the Droid Eris, seem familiar? Not only does it have an almost identical name to that other Verizon Android phone, but it looks an awful lot like the HTC Hero, which debuted in the US on the Sprint Network. T...
Research In Motion (RIM) today launched the latest flagship BlackBerry smartphone in Australia, the Bold 9700.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCTrainer - AgileACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW