Apple has introduced an in-app purchase feature for free iPhone apps that allow you to fulfill transactions within the iPhone applications themselves - no Apple App Store required. The feature was previously available for paid applications.
Mobile phones manufacturer Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications' third-quarter sales dropped by 42 percent compared to the same period last year, while its net loss increased sixfold.
A year after launching in the U.K., with rollouts elsewhere since, Nokia’s Comes With Music service has amassed just 107,000 subscribers, according to an analyst report.
iPhone users will be the first to gain access to a new video streaming service running over Telstra’s NextG network.
Vodafone UK has revealed it will be offering RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, in the UK from the end of October.
Nokia reported a third-quarter loss of €559 million (US$833 million) that it blamed on charges related to its Nokia Siemens business. Sales of €9.8 billion were down 20 percent compared to last year, the company said on Thursday. The main reason for ...
The reviews are in for the much-anticipated Blackberry Storm 2 and Motorola's Android debut the Cliq. Finally, questions hanging over these devices have been answered. I know you're all eagerly waiting to find out whether the new Storm can wipe out t...
University of Utah researchers and programmers are creating an iPhone application that will let users edit massive image files containing hundreds of gigabytes of data. When you get bored with that, you can use another of their recently released appl...
There is an FM radio inside our iPhone and iPod touch devices and we may soon get to use it. That's today's tasty Apple rumor and it makes sense in a "why not?" sort of way.
Apple is developing an in-house iPhone and iPod Touch radio application, which will enable users to listen to FM radio on their existing devices, according to sources quoted by 9to5Mac.
Apparently, Apple isn't taking this whole iPhone jailbreaking hooplah too lightly. Last week, Apple began shipping 3GS iPhones with an updated bootrom (iBoot-359.3.2) that effectively blocks the current 24kpwn jailbreak exploit.
Rumors are swirling that Verizon and Research in Motion could officially release the sequel to the BlackBerry Storm this week with its trademark "clickable" touchscreen still intact.
In an updated forecast on how smartphone operating systems will fare in 2012, Gartner Inc. has moved the Apple iPhone OS to fourth place, slightly behind the BlackBerry OS.
There are boatloads ofdumb iPhone apps, but some are so idiotic they boggle the mind. Enter the Viper SmartStart iPhone app, which remotely locks, unlocks, and starts your car. So the next time you're casually mugging an iPhone user, be sure to check...
Apple's "no refunds" policy for iPhone App Store purchase is both not as bad--and worse--than it sounds. Readers say Apple occasionally gives refunds, but also complain that Apple's own updates break apps for which no refunds are given.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT