Exclusive handset deals are helping ATT sign-up more new customers than Verizon, but exclusive probably isn't forever, admits AT&T's CEO. Post-exclusivity, AT&T's future doesn't look nearly as bright as its past. Verizon's lead looks solid.
Remember when Apple updated iTunes to version 8.2.1, breaking syncing with the Palm Pre? Well, that feature is back, along with loads of other stuff.
At least three Chinese companies have put Google's Android operating system on mobile phones they say will launch in Europe this year.
The first smartphones from the new joint venture between GPS device maker Garmin and electronics vendor Asustek Computer will be available in Taiwan next week and the rest of the world in the coming months, Garmin-Asus said Friday.
Samsung has a new phone coming out, but you would have never guessed it by the buzz surrounding the presentations the company has been giving.
An online retailer is listing a version of Sony Ericsson's Windows Mobile smartphone the Xperia, with one major difference. The new Xperia appears to run the Google Android operating system.
Mobile Operator Tata Teleservices is testing technology that allows farmers to use their mobile phones to remotely monitor and switch on irrigation pump sets in far flung locations.
The Palm Pre might be subject to excessively high return rates, according to an equities market researcher. But then again it might not.
If you're the kind of person who walks down the street worrying about the depletion of IPv4 addresses, the iPhone can now tell you how long you have until that happens.
O2 has restored internet connections and MMS services for the "vast majority" of its mobile phone customers, including Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users.
Global recession? Not for Apple, whose Wall St. financials are blissfully unaware of Main St. reality. Apple's sadness? They can't keep up with demand.
The computer or smartphone you're using now, do you know who made it? Where it was made? Never mind the logo or brand on the case. It won't tell you much.
A Blackberry firmware update pushed out to subscribers of United Arab Emirates carrier Etisalat contained spyware, Research in Motion confirmed Tuesday.
Apple beat analyst expectations and appears nearly untouched by the economic downturn, reporting its best non-holiday quarterly revenue and earnings in the company's history on Tuesday.
Apple's iPhone and RIM's BlackBerry smartphones may be tiny players in terms of market share but they command a giant slice of mobile profits. In 2008 the two accounted for just 3 percent of all global mobile phone sales but 35 percent of operating p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW