Can't get enough Xbox LIVE out of your Xbox 360? Apple iPhone owner? Two bucks to spare? You might care to give 360 Live a look. It's a smallish 1.6MB app available through Apple's iPhone store designed to let you reach out and touch your Xbox LIVE a...
Smartphones - News
Don't expect the "glowing red eye" of Motorola's Droid smartphone to show up on your iPhone anytime soon. Apple has rejected an application called "iDroid," that would have save displayed the Droid's red eye on an iPhone and linked to information abo...
Rumors are circulating that the next generation iPhone may actually already exist. Log data captured by analytics firm PinchMedia related to the iBart app have identified the existence of an iPhone 3.1. That is literally the only fact backing this ru...
Samsung Electronics is on track to beat its 2009 sales target of 200 million mobile phones, and touchscreen handsets will account for one of every five mobile phones it sells this year, the company said Monday.
Seattle-based MiKandi LLC has launched the first adults-only mobile applications store for Google Android smartphones.
China called for a cleanup of mobile porn Web sites on Wednesday, blaming their rise on high-speed mobile data services, deployment of which has otherwise been a point of pride for the country.
Lenovo will buy back the mobile phone unit that it spun off last year, reversing a move it originally made to focus on its core business in PCs, the company said late Friday.
A security firm has expressed incredulity at the news that the Australian prank hacker who wrote a program targeting Apple iPhone users has been given a job by an application developer.
Google is targeting its Apps BlackBerry service at businesses of all sizes with an update that it announced on Tuesday.
Apple is set to bring traditional US "Black Friday" sales to Australia, kicking off the Christmas retail sale rush.
Adobe has made its photo editing tool for mobile phones available on the Google Android platform worldwide, after launching the product in the US earlier this month.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
A report from AdMob has people claiming there is now proof that iPhone users now account for more than half of mobile data traffic.
Call it the iBerry Pre; it's got the best features of the top smartphones all in one handy (and, sadly, fictional) device.
Hackers have borrowed a tactic from the world's first iPhone worm to build a botnet that steals data, including online banking credentials, from jailbroken Apple smartphones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Nokia returns to smartphones at long last, but you can't buy it (and probably don't want to)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Support EngineerQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW