Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Smartphones - News
Artifex Software is suing Palm over the PDF (Portable Document Format) viewer in Palm's Pre smartphone, it said on Thursday.
Dell is setting up a new business unit surrounding mobile products as it tries to expand its presence in the communications market, the company said on Friday.
Twitter has built a mobile site from scratch for its social networking and microblogging service, acknowledging that the current one, while reliable, has an unimpressive user interface and a modest feature set.
Google has released a new version of the Android SDK. Version 2.0.1 is a minor update to the Android platform, not a significant release, and it doesn't address the most serious issues faced by Android developers.
Verizon wasted no time gleefully mocking AT&T after the rival carrier dropped its lawsuit challenging the legitimacy of Verizon's "There's a Map for That" ads.
Nokia has filed a lawsuit against eight LCD manufacturers accused of collusion and price-fixing. Nokia is hoping to win damages to recover money it overpaid to the various companies for LCD displays for its mobile handsets.
Symbian's future on Nokia's smartphones has been questioned lately, but Nokia's support for the OS remains unchanged for the foreseeable future, CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo said during a keynote at the company's Capital Markets Day on Wednesday.
Listen up Moms and Dads, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is giving away a handy new iPhone tool that'll help you quick-check what's what when it comes to game content. Not that the little black-and-white rectangles voluntarily stamped ...
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
Google named the winners of its second contest aimed at encouraging software developers to make applications for the Android mobile operating system.
LG Australia today unveiled two new fashion-oriented mobile phones, the New Chocolate and the New Chocolate Slide, aimed at people who are "looking to be different".
Can't get enough Xbox LIVE out of your Xbox 360? Apple iPhone owner? Two bucks to spare? You might care to give 360 Live a look. It's a smallish 1.6MB app available through Apple's iPhone store designed to let you reach out and touch your Xbox LIVE a...
Don't expect the "glowing red eye" of Motorola's Droid smartphone to show up on your iPhone anytime soon. Apple has rejected an application called "iDroid," that would have save displayed the Droid's red eye on an iPhone and linked to information abo...
Rumors are circulating that the next generation iPhone may actually already exist. Log data captured by analytics firm PinchMedia related to the iBart app have identified the existence of an iPhone 3.1. That is literally the only fact backing this ru...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW