An iPhone 3G owner who was in Chicago to attend a convention used Apple's new "Find My iPhone" location service to pinpoint, then confront, the thief who made off with his phone.
Intel and handset maker Nokia are teaming to develop new mobile computing device and chipset architectures, the companies said Tuesday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Japan is threatening to complain to the World Trade Organization if South Korea goes through with reported plans to require certification for lithium ion batteries.
The first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone has been launched — and it isn't from TomTom.
iPhone reseller Carphone Warehouse spoilt the UK launch of Apple's new iPhone 3G S by failing to deliver pre-ordered units to its stores.
Despite reports that demand for Apple's new iPhone 3G S resulted in long queues of people lining up outside Apple Stores and reseller shops, London remained unfazed by the launch.
Apple iPhone owners who've upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0 have been told by O2 not to tether their phones to laptops in order to enjoy free 3G connectivity of their PCs. O2 says it will disconnect anyone who attempts to use their iPhone as a modem without...
As if the summer smartphone blockbuster season wasn't competitive enough, T-Mobile has announced a new contender slated for August that will be its second smartphone to run on Google's open-source Android platform.
Apple announced today that it sold one million iPhone 3G S phones through Sunday, three days after the device launched, matching last year's sales mark of the iPhone 3G.
The iPhone 3GS's internal hardware indicates that Apple is still at the leading edge of smartphone innovation, say the electronics repair specialists at Rapid Repair.
Palm, which has limited the availability of a software development kit for its Palm Pre device despite the unit being on the market since June 6, now says it has a goal of widespread availabilty of the SDK later this season.
Optus is the first Australian telco to announce pricing plans for the Apple iPhone 3G S, which will be launched in Australia on 26 June.
Research in Motion on Thursday saw a rare drop in subscriber growth when it reported its fiscal first quarter results, while shipment growth of its popular BlackBerry handsets apparently stalled.
The iPhone's magic is still there: The crowds turned out to see -- and buy -- Apple's iPhone 3G S early Friday morning as it launched around the world.
BlackBerry maker, RIM, just reported it's first drop in subscriber growth since 2006 back when they were in patent litigation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW