Palm has released an updated version of its webOS Mojo software developer kit, a set of frameworks and APIs for building native applications for the Palm Pre smartphone.
It's almost here! Blackberry's first-ever fully-featured, native Apple support -- finally -- right out of the box is being offered in the new Blackberry 8520 smartphone that will be available to T-Mobile USA customers starting August 5.
There were some happy shoppers coming out of Best Buy over the weekend after the big box retailer slashed the price of the Palm Pre by fifty percent. The only problem was it may have been a mistake, as other Palm Pre retail outlets including the Spri...
The iPhone has evolved from a casual smart phone into one with the potential to serve businesses across the globe. Its latest iteration, the <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/116744/review/iphone_3gs.html">iPhone 3GS</a>, comes packaged...
Palm has released a webOS update for the Pre smartphone that features expanded support for Exchange Active Sync policies, a change aimed at enterprise users.
Everyone, it seems, has a mobile SDK. Apple has one for its iPhone. Likewise, Google, Microsoft, Palm, and RIM each have one for their mobile OSes. Then there are the third-party, multiplatform mobile dev toolkits such as Rhomobile Rhodes, Nitobi Pho...
Nokia has agreed to acquire certain assets of Cellity, a 14-person German startup with a mobile social-networking service that will now be shut down at the end of September.
Exclusive handset deals are helping ATT sign-up more new customers than Verizon, but exclusive probably isn't forever, admits AT&T's CEO. Post-exclusivity, AT&T's future doesn't look nearly as bright as its past. Verizon's lead looks solid.
Remember when Apple updated iTunes to version 8.2.1, breaking syncing with the Palm Pre? Well, that feature is back, along with loads of other stuff.
At least three Chinese companies have put Google's Android operating system on mobile phones they say will launch in Europe this year.
The first smartphones from the new joint venture between GPS device maker Garmin and electronics vendor Asustek Computer will be available in Taiwan next week and the rest of the world in the coming months, Garmin-Asus said Friday.
Samsung has a new phone coming out, but you would have never guessed it by the buzz surrounding the presentations the company has been giving.
An online retailer is listing a version of Sony Ericsson's Windows Mobile smartphone the Xperia, with one major difference. The new Xperia appears to run the Google Android operating system.
Mobile Operator Tata Teleservices is testing technology that allows farmers to use their mobile phones to remotely monitor and switch on irrigation pump sets in far flung locations.
The Palm Pre might be subject to excessively high return rates, according to an equities market researcher. But then again it might not.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Motorola's Moto Maker is coming to Australia
- Microsoft developing Cortana app for iOS, Android
- Sony's Xperia Z4 renamned Z3+ outside Japan, goes on sale in June
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- BlackBerry cutting staff in smartphone unit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD