Samsung's latest Galaxy phone allows you to unlock it with a glance, drop it in a puddle, and hide your private files.
The Galaxy Note 7 is not a major improvement over its predecessor, but it offers so much more than other smartphones in its pricing class.
The company debuted the next generation of its famous phablet lineup, but don't expect a big departure from the Galaxy S7. There's also a new GearVR headset to accompany it.
A divisive Apple Watch feature could help Apple ditch the bezel on iOS devices.
The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
A mobile chip faster than the one in flagship smartphones like Samsung's Galaxy S7 and LG's G5 will start appearing in handsets this quarter.
With this new feature, the popular photo-sharing app hopes to become your default camera roll.
The BlackBerry Classic was the last phone to offer users the original BlackBerry physical keyboard experience.
While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
A number of leading phone manufacturers, including Samsung and Motorola, 'ruggedized' some of their flagship products in an attempt to reduce screen shatters. But they overlooked another common area of display damage: scratches.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ