Free international calls can be made on the Vodafone network to countries celebrating the Chinese New Year.
Goldgenie is lathering Apple smartphones in 24 karat gold and encrusting them with diamonds for Valentine’s Day gifts that are bespoke, expensive and ostentatious.
Underdog Sony aims to grow its smartphone market share with an inexpensive 5-inch smartphone, the Xperia E4.
Hey, Cortana: You're supposed to be making life simpler--at least, when helping people use Microsoft's Windows Phone and Windows 10.
A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
One application working across a smartphone, tablet and PC, that’s the key behind Microsoft’s smartphone strategy in the lead up to its next-generation platform, Windows 10.
Samsung may be one of its biggest competitors, but Apple is again turning to the South Korean company to get chips made for the iPhone, according to a report.
Sharing secrets is nothing new in the business world, but a young startup is hoping to change how professionals do it.
A curved variant of Samsung’s upcoming flagship is expected to be announced as the company strives to retain dominance in the competitive smartphone market.
Every flagship smartphone you buy contains a processor designed by ARM. On Tuesday, ARM described what those flagship phones will look like in 2016 -- and they'll all be powered by its new chip, the Cortex A-72 processor.
The release this week of Microsoft's first truly native Outlook app for Android and iOS has earned the company accolades and could be a sign its mobile strategy is finally getting on track.
Microsoft has made a $US70 million equity investment in Cyanogen, producer of an alternative distribution of Android, according to a Wall Street Journal article.
The huge popularity of the new iPhone 6 pushed Apple and Samsung closer than ever at the top of the market for smartphones, according to two companies that closely track shipments of the devices.
Qantas is adding virtual reality to its in-flight entertainment with the trial of Samsung’s Gear VR.
BlackBerry has gone back to basics with the release of its Classic smartphone in Australia. Telstra is selling the QWERTY smartphone both online and in stores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- Telstra readies for Galaxy S6 launch with bonus data and bundled Presto
- ZTE's Nubia Z9 Max phablet packs a powerful camera
- Run this Installer Hijacking Scanner app to see if your older Android phone is at risk
- Tech from Sony, JBL packed into Alcatel OneTouch's sub-$300 flagship
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW