Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
After trying to charge upward of US$2,000 for an iPhone 6, grey market dealers in China are slashing prices as Apple prepares to begin sales of the product in the country.
Microsoft trash-talked Apple and Samsung’s flagship at the unveiling of the Lumia 830 by claiming it will outperform Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy as a value buy. Does its Lumia 830 live up to the hype?
Optus will introduce 4G mobile Internet to 200 regional areas over the next 6 months as it aims to extend its 4G network coverage to 90 per cent of the Australian population.
Australians can use the app Clipp to open, view, share and pay the bar tab or restaurant bill across 300 bars and pubs owned by the Australian Leisure and Hospitality (AHL) Group.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
Sales for Sony's Xperia Z3 Compact commence today. This is the flagship smartphone for people with ordinary sized hands, a passion for photography and a never-say-die attitude.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
Australians will be able to surf the Internet at no cost on Telstra’s public Wi-Fi network when trials commence in November.
Chinese custom agents literally have their hands full with Apple's iPhone 6, as they seize hundreds of units from smugglers attempting to bring them into the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- AMD tablet development stalls as priorities change
- SMBs get their very own Salesforce app store
- Breaking up Google is just one possible antritrust option, EU lawmakers say
- 'Less' means more to malware authors targeting Linux users
- UK plans to introduce new Web snooping law
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC