Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
It’s got a smaller screen and a smaller price tag to match, but the iPhone SE doesn’t compromise—it’s nearly as capable as Apple’s flagship iPhone 6s.
To stand out from the already water-resistant S7 and S7 Edge, the ruggedized phone will need better performance in battery life and overall shock resistance.
Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
The issue is whether the lab tested the phones according to what Samsung actually promised, which is 1 meter and not the five feet of water used in the test.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Kogan Mobile has introduced a new unlimited standard national talk and text prepaid offer that it claims is the most affordable offer currently in the Australian market.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The company confirmed the Z line will be no more, turning their focus to the Xperia X series.
True 5G mobile networks and devices won't be here until 2020. That may seem like a long time to you or me, but for the carriers and network equipment makers at Mobile World Congress, it's time to get cracking.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
- Nexus rumors begin to take shape, HTC may be making two devcies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC