Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
It looks like Samsung will add a pressure-sensitive display and high-speed charging port to the upcoming Galaxy S7.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple started selling a battery case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, a tacit admission that the smartphone doesn't have enough juice to power the increasing demands of some owners, as well as that there's more money to be made in the accessories mark...
Samsung's next flagship Galaxy smartphone, the S7, is expected to be announced next year amid predictions that it will have a faster processor and will restore the storage expansion slot.
Refunds in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars are owed to Australians who have purchased smartphones from online retailer Yatango Mobile.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
With Android and iOS dominating the mobile OS market, it's tough going for alternatives like Sailfish, now in survival mode as its maker, Jolla, moves to lay off "a big part" of its personnel.
Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
An Egyptian company that launched North Korea's first 3G cellular network and built it up to 3 million subscribers says it's effectively lost control of the operator despite owning a majority stake.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD