Designer Billy May's concept smartphone, the Seabird, might never be produced. But the underlying concepts in the phone -- and inside May's head-- are a wonder, nonetheless.
Forthcoming Windows Phone 7 devices are expected to have most of the required features of today's smartphones -- an application store, a 5-megapixel or better camera, a touchscreen, gaming -- but there's one it won't have, and that's tethering.
Apple launched its iPhone 4 in China Saturday morning, attracting a massive crowd of people to one of the company's new stores in Beijing.
Research in Motion launched a BlackBerry for Business blog Friday, bearing a post from its lead contributor simply named "Roger," who has been a RIM marketing employee since 2001.
The hottest concept mobile phone right now doesn't come from Apple, Google, Motorola or HTC. It was developed by a designer in his spare time as part of a Mozilla Labs project.
Optus has announced overnight that it will exclusively sell Dell's Streak tablet in Australia for three months beginning October 1, joining the Apple iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab in the hotly contested tablet market.
Google updated its mobile e-mail client Gmail for the Android operating system decoupling it from a smartphone's core functions. The move by Google to independently offer a version of its Gmail software is a big step by the company to wrestle back co...
An HTC exec may have inadvertently confirmed that Windows Phone 7 is coming in October.
Corporations are jumping on the Google smartphone bandwagon, with Android device growth outpacing Apple's iPhone 20-fold in the last three months, a market researcher said today.
The Indian government has banned bulk SMS (short message service) and MMS (multimedia messaging service), ahead of an expected court ruling that could stir up religious conflict in the country.
Most Android users should be familiar with the stock Gmail app that comes loaded on every Android phone. Now there's an update for Android 2.2 (Froyo) and higher (you must download it manually in the Market app) which adds some additional useful feat...
Chinese users tend to download more applications and games to their cellphones than mobile users in Western Europe, according to market research company Canalys.
Motorola launched two new rugged handheld computers today, bringing to three the number of handhelds it makes that support both CDMA and GSM wireless technologies.
Verizon Wireless will push Android 2.2, or Froyo over the air to Motorola Droid X smartphones on Wednesday, though customers can now start updating to the new OS now on their own, the carrier said Tuesday.
What a day for Anssi Vanjoki, Nokia's outgoing executive formerly in charge of the mobile phone giant's phone division.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT