Although the iPhone has a lot of admirers, it's possible to critique a smartphone without making it seems as if we are destined to default automatically to the iPhone and only one other rival platform. There should be enough room for more than two pl...
Smartphones - News
Apple's iTunes software offers a great way to manage the media content you'd like to get on and off of your iPhone, most of the time. But there are times when you may not want to use iTunes to transfer files to and from your iPhone -- like when you'r...
Sony Ericsson announced today that it's cutting the cord with the Symbian operating system, a move that may put the platform on life support. Sony Ericsson's withdrawal of support for the mobile OS means that the only major player left building phone...
Nokia and Motorola have entered into a license agreement, which covers patents related to 4G cellular technologies such as LTE (Long-Term Evolution), WiMax and LTE-Advanced, the two companies announced on Friday.
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
Sony Ericsson reported a profit for the third consecutive quarter as the company's Android-based smartphones continue to help it turn around its fortunes.
Apple's new anti-"sexting" patent was approved this week and despite the uproar, it may make perfect sense for businesses scared of sexual harassment lawsuits or just wanting to keep a closer eye on employee shenanigans.
You wouldn't normally associate aircraft-grade aluminium, anodised stainless steel finishes, and designs milled out of a single block of billet aluminium with a mobile phone case, but that's exactly what is on offer with three of the latest iPhone 4 ...
Optus today launched a new prepaid mobile offer, Optus Dollar Days, touting daily flexibility for customers as a key benefit.
Ever since it unveiled the new mobile OS in February, Microsoft has been cagey on whether its new Windows Phone 7 would support direct synchronization with Apple's Macintosh computers. Now a spokeswoman confirms that Microsoft will offer a Mac OS X t...
ZTE, one of China's largest network and phone suppliers, has unveiled a new tablet device that includes phone functionality and runs on the Android 2.1 OS.
With all the features of Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 now out in the open -- along with details about the handsets available on AT&T and T-Mobile here in the U.S. -- comparing the new mobile platform to Apple's iOS 4 is a natural. The long-running deb...
Opera Software will release the mobile version of its browser for Android-based smartphones within a month, the Norwegian company said in a blog post on Thursday.
The MeeGo project is getting ready to release version 1.1 of the operating system, which should allow developers to start working on applications for smartphones, according to a Wednesday blog post.
If you can't say something in 160 characters or less, don't say anything.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
- Samsung hikes recall incentives to retain Note7 customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC