Google has issued a terse statement on the issue of Australian software developers not being able to sell apps through its app market for the Android platform, saying it’s “working hard” on bringing Australia up to speed with the rest of the world, b...
Blog 9TO5Mac has published images that allegedly show Telstra's iPhone 4 plans, almost a month ahead of the iPhone 4's scheduled release in Australia late this month -- though Telstra has officially denied they are correct.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Mobile phone technology vendor Qualcomm plans to offer an augmented reality platform and software development kit, the company said on Wednesday at its Uplinq conference.
Apple's workaround for an iOS 4 Exchange synchronization issue could improve performance for some users, but a more complete fix is necessary to solve the problem, an expert said Thursday. Such a fix could be on the way.
Two Maryland residents have filed a class action lawsuit against Apple and AT&T over the iPhone 4 antenna design issue that has caused dropped calls and signal loss for some users.
With its Kin line of phones killed, Microsoft has announced that the people who worked on those devices will join the Windows Phone 7 team, incorporating Kin concepts and technology into Microsoft's upcoming mobile OS.
That didn't take long: Android 2.2 just started shipping this week, but rumors of the upcoming Android 3.0 release have already emerged.
South Korean mobile phone maker LG Electronics opened its revamped app store on Thursday, with over 3,000 applications aimed at smartphones and feature phones.
Apple's iPhone has more than 200,000 applications in its library, and the list is growing. But with so many options, how do you decide which apps are relevant to your work? Obviously, no one has the time or money to download and review them all.
The uproar over the new iPhone's reception problems is much ado about nothing, an antenna expert said today.
Blog MobileMentalism has leaked images and specifications of what it claims to be the HTC HD3 smartphone, the successor to the HTC HD2 smartphone and one of the first smartphones that will run Microsoft's all-new operating system, Windows Phone 7 Ser...
On the same day that Vodafone started selling Google's Nexus One, Optus has given its customers yet another high-end Android handset option, quietly adding Motorola's Milestone phone to its handset range.
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its latest range of cap plans, which the company has tailored to users of Internet-enabled smartphones.
Samsung's Galaxy S phone look like a winner, and it's in the league of such competition as the popular Apple iPhone 4G. Samsung advertises the new Galaxy as the most powerful multimedia smartphone ever.
The iPhone is holding its lead over Android devices, but the sheer number of new Android phones available could start to change that, according to a monthly report -- potentially the last of its kind -- from AdMob.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA