Microsoft is reportedly set to spend half a billion dollars on a marketing blitz to promote the upcoming launch of Windows Phone 7. For the sake of the success of Windows Phone 7, hopefully Microsoft understands that getting the right message in fron...
Research In Motion has offered to lead an industry forum in India focused on supporting the lawful access needs of law enforcement agencies, while preserving the legitimate information security needs of corporations and other organizations in India, ...
Remember wristwatches? With the surge in smartphones and their instant access to time and other information, fewer people seem to wear a watch these days.
Hunting for the best BlackBerry apps? Try the productivity tools, utilities, and entertainment titles we've collected here.
Here are the top productivity tools, utilities, and games for smartphones based on Google's Android OS.
Telstra and Microsoft gave journalists tantalising glimpses this week of how and when the software giant's upcoming range of Windows Phone 7 handsets might launch in Australia -- but without adding any real substantive meat to their local launch plan...
Microsoft is preparing for the launch of its new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system and Marketplace app store by releasing the final version of the Windows Phone Developer Tools on 17 September.
Nokia's Symbian-based 5250 phone is its cheapest touchscreen smartphone yet at €115 (US$145) -- but to get the price that low, Nokia has had to ditch some of the features of its predecessor.
Microsoft says that it has more than 300,000 downloads of beta tools for developers creating applications for its Windows Phone 7 app store, which is set to compete with the app-laden marketplaces for the iPhone and Android phones.
Remember when Princess Leia's holographic distress call blew you away? Nokia and Intel announced that they'll try to put similar 3D technology on mobile phones.
Just days after making its updated version of App World available to all, Research In Motion acquired Cellmania, a company that offers back-end infrastructure for application stores.
Huawei Technologies plans to launch the U8150, which is based on Android version 2.2, at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) consumer electronics show, the company said via e-mail.
Dell on Tuesday dived into the highly competitive smartphone market, releasing the Aero in the U.S.
A proposal by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) to require all mobile devices sold in the U.S. to include FM radio chips is meeting growing opposition from IT and mobile trade groups.
The Windows Phone Developer Tools have been downloaded more than 300,000 times, Microsoft said, as the company prepares to offer a new application store and mobile operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
- Hands on: Microsoft's Surface Book is a stunner as both a tablet and a laptop
- Microsoft to live-stream Tuesday's Surface Pro 4, Lumia event
- What we expect from Microsoft's massive device launch: new Surfaces, Lumias, and Band
- Motorola to drop Moto Assist, Migrate, and Connect in transition to Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW