The recession in 2009 led to a small reduction in Bluetooth devices shipped globally, but upcoming low-energy Bluetooth devices will trigger renewed growth in those short-distance wireless devices, especially for phones and industrial and medical gea...
Singapore Airlines has announced that it will soon provide in-flight mobile phone and Internet access for its passengers, thanks to a multimillion dollar collaboration with OnAir.
There was plenty of phones, even more slides, a list of important speakers and some glamour and hullabaloo as Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7 in AUstralia.
Microsoft has finally unveiled the Windows Phone 7 platform -- including a diverse selection of ten different Windows Phone 7 smartphones right out of the gate. Despite Microsoft's struggles getting into gear in the mobile game, Windows Phone 7 looks...
Android has not had the best luck in penetrating the enterprise market, with less than 30 per cent of all enterprise activations, according to the latest survey by Good Technology.
The amount of time mobile application developers spent testing on Android devices has increased significantly over the last year, a study has found.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC joined a number of rivals in launching new handsets with Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 OS on Monday, a feat HTC's CEO says came together very fast.
Microsoft needed to take risks and make a mobile splash in order to remake its image as a technology leader, but instead displayed ineptness in the unveiling of Windows Phone 7 (WP7) today.
Three major handset manufacturers this morning revealed plans to release new devices based on Microsoft's next-generation Windows Phone 7 smartphone operating system into the Australian market over the next few months through partnerships with Telstr...
Microsoft announced the Windows Phone 7 OS for handheld devices on Monday, taking a step forward in the company's efforts to strengthen its position in the still-growing smartphone market. CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the first phones to run the OS, an...
Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer officially launched the Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system Monday and announced nine new phones and partnerships with wireless carriers. It's a landmark moment for Microsoft that needs to prove its Windows-centric p...
New figures from Good Technology show that Apple's iOS is dominating mobile platform adoption for business use -- accounting for as many new activations as Android, Windows Mobile, and WebOS combined. However, as competition continues to get more int...
No matter what Microsoft reveals at its Windows Phone 7 event, the company faces some huge hurdles in the race to create a popular smartphone platform. The major problem for Windows Phone 7 is that it's three years late to the party thrown by Apple, ...
LG has announced its first cell phone based on Windows Phone 7, Microsoft's new handset operating system.
Samsung Electronics became the second mobile phone maker after rival LG Electronics to leak a new Windows Phone 7 smartphone, the Omia 7, model GT-I8700.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- This custom-built case lets Android run on an iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT