The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
The HTC Desire was launched recently at a late afternoon BBQ event at Star City’s Astral restaurant. In September, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia (VHA), the umbrella company for Vodafone and 3 retail franchises, revealed it had nabbed exclusive rig...
Hewlett-Packard plans to sell the unlocked version of its Palm Pre 2 to small businesses as well as to mobile application developers.
This is the story of a cloud and its silver lining.
Popularity of the Google Android mobile operating system is showing no signs of slowing down, with the OS being found in 44 per cent of smartphones purchased during Q3.
Android-powered smartphones outsold iPhones in the U.S. by almost 2-to-1 in the third quarter, a research firm said today.
Owners of Sony Ericsson's Xperia X8 will get an upgrade to Android version 2.1 before the end of the year, a company spokesman said on Monday.
On Sunday, Sony Ericsson finally started rolling out the Android version 2.1 upgrade to its Xperia X10 family, which also includes other improvements.
The flip phone is a dying breed, but Research In Motion (RIM) is trying to bring it back with its latest handset, the BlackBerry Style. The Style sports a compact design and the latest version of the BlackBerry OS, but the camera is subpar and the ke...
Scaling Mount Everest is a great accomplishment, a feat of human endurance. And now, thanks to the Nepalese telecom firm, Ncell, you can brag about your triumph over 3G. Is this awesome, or an example of technology plundering nature?
Google is readying a revamped version of its mobile operating system Android that will show up on a Samsung phone November 8, according to Internet reports. The phone, dubbed unofficially Nexus Two (after Google's landmark Nexus One phone launched in...
India said that Research In Motion's BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service will continue to be available after Oct. 31, the deadline the government had given RIM to provide interception of communications to Indian law enforcement agencies.
MIPS Technologies this week said it will put its processor architecture in tablets and smartphones as it prepares to duel rivals Arm and Intel in those fast-growing markets.
Microsoft officials are exuding excitement over their prospects in the smartphone industry with the launch of Windows Phone 7. That's partly because the company knows exactly what previous versions of their mobile operating system did wrong.
Apple jumped past Research in Motion and Sony Ericsson during the third quarter to become the world's fourth largest cell-phone maker for the first time, according to data from the companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT