A bug in Apple's iPhone OS gives thieves a way to unlock stolen iPhones and make telephone calls.
At the PayPal X Developer Conference keynote today, PayPal revealed a new partnership which could fundamentally change mobile commerce. PayPal -- arguably the most recognized name in online finance -- is teaming up with Appcelerator -- the second lar...
Taiwanese mobile phone manufacturer HTC announced yesterday that its hotly anticipated Desire HD smartphone, the successor to the HTC Desire, will be available from early November exclusively through VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia).
With still two weeks before Windows Phone handsets go on sale, the Windows Phone Marketplace has already reached 1,000 applications and games, according to some brief blog reports.
Juniper this week unveiled software, based on its recent purchase of sMobile, to protect mobile devices from security threats.
MacRumors reported today a security flaw in iOS 4.1 that would allow someone to bypass the 4-digit passcode lock in order to access the Phone app. While the home screen and other apps appear to remain secure, access to the Phone app is no small prize...
The fight is on for wireless device-to-device networking supremacy between a refreshed incumbent, Bluetooth 4.0, and a newcomer, Wi-Fi Direct. Both specifications are promising to make it easier for you to quickly transfer pictures, files and other ...
Microsoft may be looking to add to its existing patent infringement case related to the use of Google's Android mobile phone software by targeting phone makers in Taiwan, according to a Chinese-language news report.
Google's Dalvik virtual machine, which runs Java applications in Android phones, is under fire again, this time in a lawsuit filed by Gemalto.
VoIP and IP service provider MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) is rolling out mobile VoIP services for the iPhone, Android and Symbian operating systems.
Apps that range from frightening to frighteningly useless
With upgrades to its Flash Builder, Flex, and AIR application development technologies Monday, Adobe Systems is taking a decidedly mobile bent.
Call 2010 the year of the smartphone and mobile software. Phones like the Motorola Droid X, the HTC Incredible, and the Apple iPhone 4 -- and the many creative apps we liked this year -- made this the largest category of products in the PCWorld 100.
In the race for worldwide smartphone dominance, Apple has finally passed Research In Motion. During this year's third quarter, 15.4 million iPhones were shipped globally compared to only 12.4 million Blackberries, the researchers at Strategy Analytic...
Microsoft's release of Windows Phone 7 brings updated mobile-formatted Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs, and OneNote Mobile, to your fingertips. The touchscreen-friendly revamp of Office Mobile is radically different from version 6.5. And files a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT