As of today, the first of the Windows Phone 7 smartphones are available from T-Mobile and AT&T. The launch of Windows Phone 7 is the result of a complete reboot of Microsoft's mobile OS and kicks off its attempt to regain relevance in the very co...
Smartphones - News
We've selected the most informative apps for [[xref:http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?ReviewID=104784|Google Android|Google Android review - PC Advisor]], [[xref:http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/blackberry/|BlackBerry|PC Advisor]] and [[xref:htt...
It's easy to forget that not so long ago, no one was sure if Android would ever be relevant.
Nokia is taking over the development of the Symbian smartphone OS, and is still committed to the platform, the company said on Monday.
Evernote, the application that allows users to capture almost any digital information and access it from any of their devices, will launch a new version of its app for Android phones on Monday.
The latest Firefox 4 Mobile beta for Android and Maemo promises more speed and a fresher look, but it's still not ready to replace the default browser.
Google recently launched a beta version of Instant, the company's search solution that displays results as you type, for Android and Apple iOS 4 mobile devices. For now, the beta test is available only to users in the U.S. and you can access it only...
Dell dumped RIM's BlackBerry as its business smartphone and announced that it would be supplying 25,000 of its employees with the Windows 7-powered Dell Venue Pro. The move is yet more gloom for RIM that has already been having a stinker of a bad yea...
Mozilla has released an faster, smaller beta version of its Firefox 4 browser for Android-based smartphones with an improved user interface, according to a Thursday blog post.
Dell is moving its 25,000 employees from BlackBerrys to its own Windows Phone 7-based smartphone as the company prepares to offer a service that enables customers to make the same switch, Dell confirmed Friday.
A new PDA (personal digital assistant) has hit stores in North Korea, according to a student who writes a blog from the secretive state.
Google Instant--that thing Google search does where it guesses what search terms you're in the process of typing in and displays search results accordingly--has now come to mobile phones--well, devices running Android 2.2 or Apple iOS 4.0, anyway.
Now that LTE and WiMax officially are not 4G, use of that heavily advertised term is a free-for-all -- at least until it comes time to name the next wave of mobile networks.
A computer security researcher says he plans to release code Thursday that could be used to attack some versions of Google's Android phones over the Internet.
The global smartphone market grew nearly 90 per cent in the third quarter, with enormous gains by Samsung and HTC, market research firm IDC reported Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2SA
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW