Sony Ericsson announced today that it's cutting the cord with the Symbian operating system, a move that may put the platform on life support. Sony Ericsson's withdrawal of support for the mobile OS means that the only major player left building phone...
Nokia and Motorola have entered into a license agreement, which covers patents related to 4G cellular technologies such as LTE (Long-Term Evolution), WiMax and LTE-Advanced, the two companies announced on Friday.
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
Sony Ericsson reported a profit for the third consecutive quarter as the company's Android-based smartphones continue to help it turn around its fortunes.
Apple's new anti-"sexting" patent was approved this week and despite the uproar, it may make perfect sense for businesses scared of sexual harassment lawsuits or just wanting to keep a closer eye on employee shenanigans.
You wouldn't normally associate aircraft-grade aluminium, anodised stainless steel finishes, and designs milled out of a single block of billet aluminium with a mobile phone case, but that's exactly what is on offer with three of the latest iPhone 4 ...
Optus today launched a new prepaid mobile offer, Optus Dollar Days, touting daily flexibility for customers as a key benefit.
Ever since it unveiled the new mobile OS in February, Microsoft has been cagey on whether its new Windows Phone 7 would support direct synchronization with Apple's Macintosh computers. Now a spokeswoman confirms that Microsoft will offer a Mac OS X t...
ZTE, one of China's largest network and phone suppliers, has unveiled a new tablet device that includes phone functionality and runs on the Android 2.1 OS.
With all the features of Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 now out in the open -- along with details about the handsets available on AT&T and T-Mobile here in the U.S. -- comparing the new mobile platform to Apple's iOS 4 is a natural. The long-running deb...
Opera Software will release the mobile version of its browser for Android-based smartphones within a month, the Norwegian company said in a blog post on Thursday.
The MeeGo project is getting ready to release version 1.1 of the operating system, which should allow developers to start working on applications for smartphones, according to a Wednesday blog post.
If you can't say something in 160 characters or less, don't say anything.
By all accounts, I am a BlackBerry "power user."
It looks like Steve Jobs' dream of family-friendly technology might just come true. On Tuesday an Apple patent for an "anti-sexting" device was approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- Android device updates: LG V10, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ variants score Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW