Lookout Mobile Security has created a paid client application that makes use of the vendor's cloud-based service to secure Android smartphones. Lookout Premium adds new features for greater privacy, remote lock, remote wipe, and enhances its cloud-ba...
Pre-orders for Windows Phone 7 handsets in some European markets have already sold out, according to some news reports. The issue seems to be the collision of high consumer interest with small inventories, at least of some of the new phones.
Two years ago almost nobody had heard of Android. Now it's nearly ubiquitous among smartphone users, and it's on track to become the most popular mobile operating system in the United States. When it comes to business use, though, Android still has s...
Microsoft claims its Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones help users get more done in fewer steps than do rival phones.
As the CEOs from Google, Microsoft, Nokia and Research In Motion (RIM) get set to take the stage at Mobile World Congress in February, the mobile OSes war looks set to get even tougher.
The Symbian Foundation, which recently lost its respected executive director and the backing of two major phone makers, is getting a much-needed boost through a European Commission-sponsored project.
The iPhone leads the pack when it comes to using the Web over mobile devices, according to a new study released today by Informa Telecoms &amp; Media.
According to data released by Google Tuesday, 36 per cent of Android users are running the 2.2 (Froyo) version of the mobile operating system while 41 per cent are running the 2.1 (Éclair) version of the software. Earlier versions of Android, such a...
The shiny new iOS 4.2 Golden Master was seeded to developers yesterday.
The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
The HTC Desire was launched recently at a late afternoon BBQ event at Star City’s Astral restaurant. In September, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia (VHA), the umbrella company for Vodafone and 3 retail franchises, revealed it had nabbed exclusive rig...
Hewlett-Packard plans to sell the unlocked version of its Palm Pre 2 to small businesses as well as to mobile application developers.
This is the story of a cloud and its silver lining.
Popularity of the Google Android mobile operating system is showing no signs of slowing down, with the OS being found in 44 per cent of smartphones purchased during Q3.
Android-powered smartphones outsold iPhones in the U.S. by almost 2-to-1 in the third quarter, a research firm said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- This custom-built case lets Android run on an iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW