Android tied with iOS in October as the smartphone operating systems most often hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network.
Smartphones - News
China Unicom plans on releasing its own Linux-based smartphone at the end of the year in China, as the company confronts sluggish revenue growth and increasing competition.
One in five employees is putting their company's network atrisk by using non-standard smartphones in breach of their organisation's security policy.
Grab your hoverboards, gang: The next generation of Android phones is on the way, and it's going to feel a bit like something out of Back to the Future II.
It is amazing what will catch the fancy of the news media. For example, Nov. 16 was “British day” in U.S. publications. The day started out with just about every newspaper and TV station covering an anticipated announcement that the Beatles were comi...
Users of Google's Docs hosted office productivity suite will now be able to edit word processing documents from their Android and Apple iOS devices, Google announced on Wednesday.
Research in Motion's attitude toward mobile applications seems to be, "If you can't beat 'em, dismiss 'em."
New BlackBerrys will soon look and feel like BlackBerry's Playbook tablet, co-CEO Jim Balsillie strongly suggested at the Web 2.0 Summit on Tuesday.
Given the complexities of different smartphone platforms, software builders embarking on an enterprise application project for these systems must know their audience, an official with smartphone maker RIM said Tuesday.
Smartphone apps are set to become the killer health care product as a research report projects that some 500 million people will be using them within five years.
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
Two-thirds of wireless carriers say their networks are suffering due to the surge in data traffic. They're racing to apply a wide range of technical and tariff changes to cope with the problem, and with the growing customer dissatisfaction, according...
Palm Chief Executive Jon Rubinstein told the Web 2.0 Conference that his company lost some momentum after it was acquired by Hewlett-Packard in April. But Palm will get its mojo back, he says, thanks in part to a host of WebOS devices including smart...
Google CEO Eric Schmidt says smartphones will soon support "bump" technology and mobile payments. These new features will be part of the new version of the Android operating system (2.3, Gingerbread), the release of which could come as soon as this w...
Android-based smartphones with NFC (Near Field Communication) will help turn mobile phones into wallets, but there are issues that have to be solved before that happens, according to analysts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
- Samsung hikes recall incentives to retain Note7 customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW