Apple has started a store-wide 'shopping event' on the online Apple store, as well as in Australian retail stores. Discounts on many Apple and third-party iPhone, iPad, Mac and iPod products are available, and free shipping is included on all sale it...
Smartphones - News
Employees are more likely to advocate for their companies if they're optimistic about technology, though IT pros themselves aren't especially big corporate boosters according to a new Forrester Research study.
A growing number of mobile operators are rolling out HD voice in their networks, allowing customers with compatible phones to make calls with better voice quality. The operators have been encouraged to invest in the technology by an increase in the n...
Apps in the Android Market will display content ratings starting in a few weeks, Google said Wednesday.
A vulnerability in the Android browser could permit an attacker to steal the user's local data, according to a report yesterday from security expert, Thomas Cannon.
Days after Apple released the iOS 4.2 software update for iPhones and iPads, another update to the OS is rumored to be arriving in December, together with News Corp's iPad-only news app. A corroborated report from Apple-centric blog MacStories claims...
Motorola has just announced the release of the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy.
Companies including Mozilla, Opera Software, Palm and Sony Ericsson are trying to accelerate the use of Web standards when developing applications for smartphones.
If you're an iPhone user, you'll find the just-released iOS 4.2 a solid, mildly useful new system update. There's nothing earth-shaking here, and nothing as significant as the multitasking features and folders that iOS 4.2 adds to the iPad.
Apple's iOS 4.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has officially been released into the wild, and already a bug has been found. Users are reporting that after they updated their devices music, videos, audio books, and podcasts seem...
Apple released iOS 4.2 into the wild about 24 hours ago, and users installing the software update have found improved HTML 5 features, quirky bugs and limited AirPlay support.
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Motorola will release the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy, in Australia on 30 November.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has voted to investigate a smartphone patent complaint brought by Apple against Motorola, the latest action in a recent patent dispute between the two companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW