iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
After an unsuccessful first outing, Microsoft's second-effort Kin phones are available from Verizon, this time with a different operating system, slightly different pricing options and without their most popular feature.
Some Nokia N8 smartphones are turning themselves off or refusing to turn on after charging. Nokia has identified a manufacturing problem and has promised to replace the small number of affected phones it said in a blog post on Thursday.
Watch out RIM, the Motorola is out to get your enterprise customers with the Motorola Droid Pro ($180 with a two-year contract from Verizon). This smartphone, unveiled at Motorola's press event at CTIA Fall 2010 in San Francisco, has some features id...
Cisco Systems is quietly developing a mobile application that profiles how users work and communicate, with the aim of helping them work better together.
Apple's iPhone continues to dominate rival smartphones in customer satisfaction, a research firm said today.
Palm is reportedly working on an over-sized smartphone with a five-inch display -- and it could be ready as early as February 2011, says website GoRumors.
Nokia has been boasting its new Ovi Store is a huge success. Launched last year in a bizarre staggered release that saw the U.S. served after practically everywhere else worldwide, Ovi Store is Nokia's answer to Apple's App Store and similar efforts ...
Apple's iPhone continues to be the top-scorer in customer satisfaction, but the big surprise is that Motorola Android phones have climbed into second place, based on the latest survey of new smartphone users by ChangeWave Research.
The current trend in which smartphones and other mobile devices are becoming more prominent as computing tools will require tough decisions in IT shops. Enterprises looking to move applications to handheld devices are going to have to accommodate man...
Android tied with iOS in October as the smartphone operating systems most often hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network.
China Unicom plans on releasing its own Linux-based smartphone at the end of the year in China, as the company confronts sluggish revenue growth and increasing competition.
One in five employees is putting their company's network atrisk by using non-standard smartphones in breach of their organisation's security policy.
Grab your hoverboards, gang: The next generation of Android phones is on the way, and it's going to feel a bit like something out of Back to the Future II.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW