Skype released an updated version of its Symbian client, which adds support for Nokia's N8, C7 and the E5, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
A new Texas Instruments chip that incorporates Arm technology could raise the level of graphics and application performance in smartphones and tablets.
After winning a number of significant deals with Australian telcos over the past half-decade since it entered Australia, Huawei this week flagged plans to establish itself as a consumer brand Down Under in its own right.
As Google Maps for Android becomes more powerful, buying a standalone GPS device becomes harder to justify.
Google has reentered the phone production market with the Nexus S, the first phone to launch with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the latest version of Google's mobile operating system.
Google has dived back into hardware, formally announcing its second smartphone, the Nexus S for US and UK consumers.
Google is unveiling on Monday an upgrade to its mobile platform, Android 2.3, which features refinements to the UI as well as capabilities for rich multimedia, mobile payments, and faster text input.
The latest iteration of Google's Android mobile operating system has arrived in version 2.3 – codenamed 'Gingerbread' – with support for larger, tablet-sized screens.
It has been a busy morning in Mountain View as Google has announced the official details and specs regarding Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the first phone to ship with the new version of the operating system. The Nexus S wi...
Research in Motion (RIM) has purchased the Astonishing Tribe (TAT), a Swedish company that by its own admission creates "beautiful user interfaces." Working behind the scenes, TAT's technology has provided custom interfaces for phones produced by Sam...
Just when you thought Google had given up and given in to the whims of wireless carriers, the Google Phone is back. The new Google Phone, which is designed by Samsung and dubbed the "Nexus S," resembles Samsung's Galaxy S line of smartphones, but wit...
This morning Google unveiled the Nexus S, the latest in its self-branded line-up of Android phones, and the first device globally to ship with the new 2.3 'Gingerbread' version of its operating system. The caveat? The search giant has no plans so far...
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Samsung Electronics and Google on Monday announced the Nexus S smartphone, which will come with Android 2.3, the latest version of Google's OS, also code-named Gingerbread.
Google's Android continues to grow faster in the U.S. than other top smartphone operating systems, including Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS and Apple's iOS, according to the latest ComScore rankings, which were released Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- Android device updates: LG V10, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ variants score Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT