According to a 7 February Wall Street Journal report US telco Sprint will shortly unveil a new Android smartphone that sports dual touchscreens.
Smartphones - News
For Android phone users, the newfound convenience of installing apps remotely from the Android Market Website also opens up a security hole for malware.
Apple will introduce the next iPhone on June 6, an analyst said today.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S Android smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
After months of leaks, photos and rumours doing the rounds, Sony Ericsson has finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- on February 13 in Barcelona.
The hacker group known as Chronic Dev Team has released code that lets any Apple device running the latest iOS firmware to load apps without having to go through the iTunes App Store.
An analyst's open letter to Nokia's CEO, a former Microsoft executive, has triggered intense speculation that the Finnish phone maker will adopt Windows Phone 7 as the firmware for at least some of its struggling smartphone line.
Research In Motion's BlackBerry WebWorks Application Platform lets developers use standard Web tools to create applications that work like native programs on RIM's smartphones and PlayBook tablets, company officials said Thursday.
Nokia Beta Labs has released Bubbles, an application that adds shortcuts in the shape of floating bubbles on a new unlock screen, inventor Pauli Asikainen said in a blog post on Friday.
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Google's improvements to the Android Market application store, including the addition of a browser-based store and in-app payments, are being hailed as a big step in the right direction by analysts and developers.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) released the first BlackBerry smartphone running its "BlackBerry 6" mobile OS just six months ago, but the company is already hard at work on the next major BlackBerry OS device software update, BlackBerry 6....
Millions of consumers who want to comparison shop on the fly with their smartphones have been turning to the free Google Shopper app since last February. The problem is that app was limited to the Android platform. Those days are over now that Google...
The great tease is over: Today, here at its headquarters in Mountain View, Calif., Google showed off Android 3.0, a tablet-friendly operating system also known as Honeycomb. The new tablet-optimised OS emphasizes a slick interface, beefed up graphics...
Apple (NASDAQ – AAPL) kicked off 2011 with a series of highs and lows: The company reported that the iPhone and iPad fueled record sales, joined forces with Verizon and opened a new app store, but it also said CEO Steve Jobs was taking a medical lea...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC