At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Microsoft's beta was full of shocking omissions, and what shipped is even worse - but there's a glimmer of hope.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
There's a lot to watch in the nighttime sky -- everything from the International Space Station and meteor showers to planets and stars.
Apple has just announced that iOS 4.2 will be available today for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch users.
The iPad has been embraced as a business tool despite some very vocal naysayers proclaiming it a mere consumer toy with no place in the business world. The iOS 4.2 update -- expected to be released later today -- includes a variety of features that m...
iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
After an unsuccessful first outing, Microsoft's second-effort Kin phones are available from Verizon, this time with a different operating system, slightly different pricing options and without their most popular feature.
Some Nokia N8 smartphones are turning themselves off or refusing to turn on after charging. Nokia has identified a manufacturing problem and has promised to replace the small number of affected phones it said in a blog post on Thursday.
Watch out RIM, the Motorola is out to get your enterprise customers with the Motorola Droid Pro ($180 with a two-year contract from Verizon). This smartphone, unveiled at Motorola's press event at CTIA Fall 2010 in San Francisco, has some features id...
Cisco Systems is quietly developing a mobile application that profiles how users work and communicate, with the aim of helping them work better together.
Apple's iPhone continues to dominate rival smartphones in customer satisfaction, a research firm said today.
Palm is reportedly working on an over-sized smartphone with a five-inch display -- and it could be ready as early as February 2011, says website GoRumors.
Nokia has been boasting its new Ovi Store is a huge success. Launched last year in a bizarre staggered release that saw the U.S. served after practically everywhere else worldwide, Ovi Store is Nokia's answer to Apple's App Store and similar efforts ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC