You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
With a 3D printer and a lot of trial and error, a clever developer has created the most unholy of smartphone alliances.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
It's not out yet, but you'll love what Google's added to the preview version of its next version of its mobile operating system.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
Google's Project Ara modular smartphone is coming to developers at the end of this year, but it's lost a key part of its vision along the way -- total customizability.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
Google’s bringing its entire Android mobile app library to Chromebooks – the company announced today at its annual I/O developer conference, thanks to an innovative system of containerization.
Google has completely redefined what an "app" means, launching Android Instant Apps, which breaks up an app into chunks and allows them to be loaded almost instantly.
Several former Microsoft execs launched a new company that will use Nokia branding for new smartphones and tablets.
Was the Lumia 650 the end of the line for Lumia handsets? Looks like it.
The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
Vodafone has called for an increase to the funding being made available through the federal government’s mobile blackspot program.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW