For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Apple is releasing a new mini iPhone this Spring, but reports say it could be an upgraded version of the 4-inch iPhone 5s with curved edges and Live Photos.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
The company is investigating reports that the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus don't accurately display their battery percentage under certain circumstances.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
Lenovo will begin selling a sub-$500 smartphone that runs Google's Project Tango 3D mapping technology starting this summer.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The first smartphone in the world to have a 4K display, Sony’s Xperia Z5 Premium, is now on sale in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW