Motorola has just announced the release of the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy.
Companies including Mozilla, Opera Software, Palm and Sony Ericsson are trying to accelerate the use of Web standards when developing applications for smartphones.
If you're an iPhone user, you'll find the just-released iOS 4.2 a solid, mildly useful new system update. There's nothing earth-shaking here, and nothing as significant as the multitasking features and folders that iOS 4.2 adds to the iPad.
Apple's iOS 4.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has officially been released into the wild, and already a bug has been found. Users are reporting that after they updated their devices music, videos, audio books, and podcasts seem...
Apple released iOS 4.2 into the wild about 24 hours ago, and users installing the software update have found improved HTML 5 features, quirky bugs and limited AirPlay support.
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Motorola will release the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy, in Australia on 30 November.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has voted to investigate a smartphone patent complaint brought by Apple against Motorola, the latest action in a recent patent dispute between the two companies.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Microsoft's beta was full of shocking omissions, and what shipped is even worse - but there's a glimmer of hope.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
There's a lot to watch in the nighttime sky -- everything from the International Space Station and meteor showers to planets and stars.
Apple has just announced that iOS 4.2 will be available today for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW