An iPhone app that measures smartphone radiation and offers tips on minimizing absorption has been nuked by Steve Jobs.
Smartphones - News
Research In Motion announced on Thursday that users of its PlayBook tablet will be able to run Android and Java applications.
BlackBerry PlayBook users won't initially be able to get their BlackBerry e-mail directly on the tablet, but will have to tether a BlackBerry phone wirelessly to it, a Research In Motion executive said this week.
Motorola is investigating voice quality issues that some users of the Atrix -- the phone notable for its ability to dock with a laptop-like device -- are reporting.
Microsoft has put up a website that allows owners of Windows Phone 7-based smartphones to find out when they will be offered the copy and paste update, the company said in a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/201...
This Spring's CTIA delivered something totally new to the US mobile market: 3D phones.
Microsoft is finally pushing out a software update for Windows Phone 7 devices dubbed NoDo, which brings copy and paste functionality among other minor improvements. Microsoft's revamped mobile OS has been missing copy and paste capabilities since it...
An iPad app that may soon play a pivotal role connecting soldiers on the street with airplanes hovering high above will be shown for the first time next month at the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas.
LG Mobile this week added its wireless charger, called the WCP-700 Wireless Charging Pad, to the growing list of convenient charging devices for mobile phones.
Microsoft hates when customers buy products that weren't built in Redmond, but Steve Ballmer and crew aren't going to miss a moneymaking opportunity, even if that means managing iPhones, iPads, Androids and, yes, even Linux computers.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
ORLANDO -- The PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion, priced from $499, will go on sale April 19 at Best Buy stores, RIM and Best Buy announced Tuesday at the CTIA conference here.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) is expected to release a major update to its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Domino this week that will add a variety of valuable new smartphone- and mobile-device mana...
The HTC Thunderbolt, which went on sale March 17, is the first phone available in the US that can connect to Verizon’s lightning fast 4G LTE network. That alone makes the Thunderbolt ($250 with new 2-year contract) a considerable piece of hardware, e...
Telstra will launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia on Tuesday 29 March.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- Android device updates: Nougat is coming to the Moto G4, G4 Plus
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA