Vodafone Australia today wrote to its customers to share plans about its network performance and improvements to customer service, in a bid to repair its image following a tumultuous few months.
Windows Phone 7 users looks set to be able to enjoy Angry Birds on their handsets after the game's developer Rovio confirmed it was planning a version for Microsoft's mobile platform
Until now, Google's upcoming Android OS software Honeycomb has been reserved for just tablet devices. Also, other than a Nook Color, there have been quite minimal hacks to attempt to get the OS running on other platforms. One XDA Developer accepted t...
Looking into its crystal ball at where trends are leading, Intel hopes to bolster on-chip capabilities to vastly improve the security and functionality of mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill goin into overdrive. Just what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
We know that Apple’s mobile application subscription scheme is unpopular with publishers, but now analyst firm Forrester’s CEO is panning it too.
The HTC HD Mini, also previously known as Photon, is pretty old as far as smartphones go -- the Windows Mobile 6.5 phone was first released back in February 2010. So a XDA Developer member has given the cellphone a new lease of life by bringing Andro...
The Twitterverse is abuzz with news that Twitter suspended popular mobile apps such as UberTwitter, UberCurrent, and twidroyd today. The services had not recently changed anything about the functionality or behavior of the apps, which leads one to wo...
Over a decade ago, before becoming a mainstream phenomenon and about when "smartphone" first started to become a word, the BlackBerry was a novel device for those of us who were out of the office a lot but wanted to make it seem that we were at our d...
Twitter on Friday suspended three major mobile third-party applications for allegedly violating the company's use policies.
Google's decision this week to ask the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office to re-examine a number of the Oracle patents at issue in the companies' ongoing intellectual-property case could have a significant effect on how the dispute plays out.
HTC's announcement of two smartphones linked closer than ever to Facebook will lead an industry trend, analysts say, but despite the social network's popularity most users will ultimately prefer handhelds without the special feature.
Storage and networking vendor, Buffalo, has launched a free app for Android smartphones and tablets. The WebAccess A app offers access to Buffalo network-attached storage (NAS) devices using a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Ouch! According to Jorma Ollila, chairman of Nokia's board, there will be no Windows 7 phones from the once-mighty phone maker until 2012. At least that's what Ollila told Finnish TV, which Reuters picked up.
The Android versus iOS platform war is heating up. Just one day after Apple announced its new in-app subscription model, Google responded with a similar scheme. Google may soon launch its long-expected music service to compete with iTunes, and Apple ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT