An iPad app that may soon play a pivotal role connecting soldiers on the street with airplanes hovering high above will be shown for the first time next month at the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas.
LG Mobile this week added its wireless charger, called the WCP-700 Wireless Charging Pad, to the growing list of convenient charging devices for mobile phones.
Microsoft hates when customers buy products that weren't built in Redmond, but Steve Ballmer and crew aren't going to miss a moneymaking opportunity, even if that means managing iPhones, iPads, Androids and, yes, even Linux computers.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
ORLANDO -- The PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion, priced from $499, will go on sale April 19 at Best Buy stores, RIM and Best Buy announced Tuesday at the CTIA conference here.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) is expected to release a major update to its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Domino this week that will add a variety of valuable new smartphone- and mobile-device mana...
The HTC Thunderbolt, which went on sale March 17, is the first phone available in the US that can connect to Verizon’s lightning fast 4G LTE network. That alone makes the Thunderbolt ($250 with new 2-year contract) a considerable piece of hardware, e...
Telstra will launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia on Tuesday 29 March.
Amazon has opened the Appstore for Android, providing another option for app shopping to U.S. users of smartphones with Google's operating system.
Apple sued Amazon.com on Friday, claiming rights to the name App Store, which Amazon tagged on its new application store.
Telstra will introduce unlimited text messages on a selection of its new mobile phone cap plans, which are set to be announced on March 29, according to Gizmodo.
Vodafone today announced that Nokia's C7 smartphone is now available in Australia, and will offer customers who purchase the phone free apps from Nokia's Ovi Store until 31 May.
Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill going into overdrive. The latest word is that the fifth generation of Apple's smartphone will feature a larger 4in edge-to-edge display, along with...
Intel on Monday announced the resignation of Anand Chandrasekher, the chief of the company's Ultra Mobility Group (UMG), but added that his departure won't affect the company's commitment to developing processors for smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia