RIMs BlackBerry has been steadily losing share in the smart phone market, but RIM hopes it could use the cloud computing space to offer something new and exciting like it did when it came out with its then-revolutionary push e-mail service over a dec...
AT&T plans to acquire T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $39 billion, the companies announced Sunday.
The latest Android smartphone loaded Web pages 52 per cent faster than iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3, according to thousands of independent field tests released today by Blaze Software.
Android hasn't just surpassed Apple's iPhone in terms of total device sales, but in Web page load time as well.
Apple on Thursday called independent tests by Blaze Software that showed the Android-based Nexus S smartphone browsed the Web 52% faster than the iPhone 4 to be "flawed."
The Google Mobile App for iPhone is no more. In its place is Google Search, a revamped iPhone app that puts a bigger emphasis on--you guessed it--searching the Web.
The number of devices and modules that come equipped with LTE has grown to 98, according to a report from industry organization GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association).
Samsung on Wednesday unveiled details of its soon-to-be-released Galaxy Player, a handheld device that offers a choice of different screen sizes to let users view movies, play games or run Internet applications on the go.
Telstra is set to launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia next month.
Chinese company Huawei has launched its latest Android phone in Australia, the IDEOS X5, claiming it offers a "better experience than other smartphones which cost twice the price".
The apps on your smartphone might be brilliant, but what about the display? Emerging technologies could soon deliver the richer, Wizard of Oz Technicolor experience you crave while performing like a Maserati.
Google on Tuesday invited Windows Phone 7 application developers to start using its AdMob advertising platform.
Telstra has unveiled the first Android smartphone to break the $100 price barrier in Australia, the Telstra Smart-Touch.
Telstra has announced it is offering free telephone calls and text messages to customers wishing to contact friends or relatives in Japan following the recent earthquake and tsunami.
In anticipation of a new iPhone this summer, major wireless carriers say Apple won't include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology in the iPhone 5, according to the U.K.'s The Independent. Sources at "several of the largest mobile operators in th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- This custom-built case lets Android run on an iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW