Samsung on Wednesday unveiled details of its soon-to-be-released Galaxy Player, a handheld device that offers a choice of different screen sizes to let users view movies, play games or run Internet applications on the go.
Telstra is set to launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia next month.
Chinese company Huawei has launched its latest Android phone in Australia, the IDEOS X5, claiming it offers a "better experience than other smartphones which cost twice the price".
The apps on your smartphone might be brilliant, but what about the display? Emerging technologies could soon deliver the richer, Wizard of Oz Technicolor experience you crave while performing like a Maserati.
Google on Tuesday invited Windows Phone 7 application developers to start using its AdMob advertising platform.
Telstra has unveiled the first Android smartphone to break the $100 price barrier in Australia, the Telstra Smart-Touch.
Telstra has announced it is offering free telephone calls and text messages to customers wishing to contact friends or relatives in Japan following the recent earthquake and tsunami.
In anticipation of a new iPhone this summer, major wireless carriers say Apple won't include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology in the iPhone 5, according to the U.K.'s The Independent. Sources at "several of the largest mobile operators in th...
An Apple senior VP has confirmed that the company will have a white iPhone out this spring, but it's still a mystery as to whether it will be an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5.
Some iPhone users in the U.S. are complaining their phone's clock did not correctly adjust to the daylight saving time change, where clocks officially were moved one hour ahead early Sunday morning.
Nokia is planning to ditch its Symbian mobile phone operating system, but that hasn't stopped the Finnish company announcing the release of the Nokia E7, a Symbian-based smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard.
It was literally yesterday (Wednesday) that Apple released iOS 4.3, and just a little over 24 hours later, it's already been jailbroken.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday, Nokia laid out the threats it faces as part of its planned deal with Microsoft.
Navigon has released a new application for Android smartphones that allows users to easily locate nearby parking stations.
Microsoft on Thursday confirmed a delay to the Windows Phone 7 update that includes cut and paste, but the company said it is still on track to deliver an even bigger update by the end of the year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC