Amazon has opened the Appstore for Android, providing another option for app shopping to U.S. users of smartphones with Google's operating system.
Apple sued Amazon.com on Friday, claiming rights to the name App Store, which Amazon tagged on its new application store.
Telstra will introduce unlimited text messages on a selection of its new mobile phone cap plans, which are set to be announced on March 29, according to Gizmodo.
Vodafone today announced that Nokia's C7 smartphone is now available in Australia, and will offer customers who purchase the phone free apps from Nokia's Ovi Store until 31 May.
Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill going into overdrive. The latest word is that the fifth generation of Apple's smartphone will feature a larger 4in edge-to-edge display, along with...
Intel on Monday announced the resignation of Anand Chandrasekher, the chief of the company's Ultra Mobility Group (UMG), but added that his departure won't affect the company's commitment to developing processors for smartphones and tablets.
AT&T's planned acquisition of T-Mobile USA will advance U.S. leadership in mobile data and improve consumers' wireless experience, the company's top executives said on a conference call Monday morning.
Facebook plans to buy Snaptu, a four-year-old startup that develops versions of Web-based applications for cheaper mobile phones.
Research in Motion (RIM) officially announced plans for a free cloud-based BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for customers using Microsoft's Office 365. The free BES from the cloud -- hosted by RIM -- will enable IT admins to monitor and maintain Bl...
Although Gingerbread 2.3.3 is steadily rolling out to particular cellphone providers and their handsets, there are still companies that are not so sure about offering the Android update. One of these companies for instance is Sony, but that hasn't st...
AT&T will buy T-Mobile USA for $US39 billion in cash and stock, easily making AT&T the nation's largest wireless carrier, ahead of top-ranked competitor Verizon Wireless and reducing the number of major national wireless carriers from four to three.
HTC's new Thunderbolt smartphone has already been rooted -- just one day after launch.
Mark our words: 2011 is the year for Android gaming. Two years ago, the iPhone was effectively the only phone that supported serious gaming -- unless you consider Brickbreaker on the BlackBerry to be the ultimate gaming experience. Last spring, Googl...
RIMs BlackBerry has been steadily losing share in the smart phone market, but RIM hopes it could use the cloud computing space to offer something new and exciting like it did when it came out with its then-revolutionary push e-mail service over a dec...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC