Samsung is set to launch the highly anticipated dual-core Galaxy S II Android phone on 26 May in Australia, following its launch in Korean and UK markets.
Smartphones - News
Google gave Android developers several reasons to cheer on Tuesday with its announcement of new versions of the operating system, as well as the addition of music and movies to the Android Market.
Samsung's Galaxy S II Android phone is currently receiving some fantastic reviews from experts around the world, and the hype seems to have done Samsung plenty of favours — it claims three million Galaxy S II devices have been pre-ordered globa...
More bad news for RIM's Blackberry: A recent survey of cell phone users shows Google's Android is continuing to gobble up its market share.
Optus has announced its intentions to launch an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service in partnership with FetchTV, with what the telco calls 'integrated mobile functionality' for smartphones and tablets. It is not clear whether this means a mob...
Motorola and Telstra last night jointly unveiled the eagerly-anticipated Motorola Xoom Android tablet, and the Motorola Atrix Android phone, confirming the devices will be available in Australia from 24 May and 7 June, respectively.
Apple and its App Store will remain king when it comes to mobile app revenues for years, according to new research that expects the overall paid app market to double by 2014.
Underpromise and overdeliver—always a good strategy. Apple said it would take a few weeks to issue an iOS update to fix a handful of bugs related to the storage of location data, but it's taken just seven days between that announcement and the appear...
Optus today launched a cloud service called Smart Safe that allows customers to back up and store content from a compatible mobile phone or PC onto its cloud storage infrastructure.
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
RIM's latest smartphone is something of a throwback to earlier days when smaller screens and full qwerty keyboards were all the rage.
Startup chip design company Adapteva on Tuesday announced the multicore Epiphany processor, which is designed to accelerate applications in servers and low-power devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Telstra has today launched the EasyCall 2 mobile phone specifically designed with older users in mind.
This morning, Research In Motion (RIM) officially announced its latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930, at its annual BlackBerry World Conference in Orlando.
LG has announced the Australian launch of its first dual-core powered Android smartphone -- the Optimus 2X -- but the phone will be sold outright, and not through a telco.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- Everything we think we know about the LG G6
- Report: Snapdragon 835 will launch first in Galaxy S8, others have to wait
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW