HTC stopped by the PCWorld offices last week to show off its latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation 4G. The phone was officially unveiled today at a launch event in the UK, but we got an exclusive hands-on look. Coming to T-Mobile this summer, ...
Smartphones - News
HTC's latest smartphone, the Sensation, has a dual-core 1.2GHz processor from Qualcomm that holds the promise of faster graphics and is due to ship in Europe in the second quarter, the company said at an event in London on Tuesday.
Nokia launched an updated version of its Symbian^3 mobile operating system on Tuesday, along with two phones running the software, the X7 and the E6.
What was once an expensive, high-end Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S, is now available from Vodafone from a paltry $29 per month, which could mean the second-generation Galaxy S II is set to make an appearance at the carrier.
Nokia's recent decision to close the source code for its Symbian smartphone OS likely won't affect most application developers or consumers.
Optus has begun a trial of femtocell technology in Australia, which the telco says will improve mobile reception and coverage in homes and offices affected by network black spots.
Google announced three large updates for its Android for Business portfolio on Thursday. The updates focus on security and connecting with colleagues, and will be available to all customers of Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education.
The developer of an unauthorized tool that Windows Phone 7 customers could use to force an update for their phones explained on Friday that he pulled the tool at Microsoft's request.
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
VMware will ship a desktop virtualization client for Android Honeycomb-based tablets at the end of the second quarter or beginning of the third quarter, according to Vittorio Viarengo, vice president of End User Computing at VMware.
Developers who want to take advantage of Nokia's cross-platform application and user interface framework can now access the latest release candidate.
HTC will announce the launch of its Incredible S Android smartphone next Wednesday night after the Taiwanese manufacturer sent a 'briefing and product demonstration' invitation to the media this morning.
Rsupport this week launched a new application that will let IT departments remotely support and manage their users' Android-based devices.
Microsoft is advising people not to use an unauthorized tool for downloading two software updates to Windows Phone 7 devices.
The Motorola Atrix is one of the first Android smartphones to come equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor. Running Google's Android 'Froyo' 2.2 operating system, the Atrix has an HDMI-out port, records HD video, and can be transformed into more tha...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTEnvironment/ Oracle/ Active Directory Support AnalystNSW
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW