Vodafone’s upcoming $130 Red plan will come with 15GB of data, but people who sign up before 3 November will have their allowance bumped to 20GB — that’s double the allowance of the company’s most generous plan to date.
Microsoft announced Friday that it will be ceasing development on several apps Nokia developed for Windows Phone as the company streamlines the photo experience on Windows 10 Mobile.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Should you jailbreak an iPhone: Is jailbreaking good for an iPhone or iPad? Is jailbreaking safe? The pros and cons of iOS jailbreaking
After more than 225,000 jailbreakers see their data stolen by the KeyRaider breach, we examine again the pros and cons of iPhone jailbreaking.
We'll finally get to see the truth behind all those rumors that both LG and Huawei are building a new Nexus smartphone.
Sony is readying for a comeback after taking the wraps of the world’s first 4K smartphone, the Xperia Z5 Premium, which also boasts a completely redesigned camera, the ability to make transactions and water-resistant tough credentials.
The Mate S from Huawei Technologies has a design that rivals any other Android-based smartphone, but the price is equally awe-inspiring.
This story is the epitome of why I love open source: Anyone can take anything from it and build on top of it. And that's exactly what former CEO of Apple John Sculley is doing through his Obi Worldphone.
In October, Microsoft will likely announce its first flagship Windows phones in more than a year and a half. Here’s what they could look like.
Lenovo's Motorola Mobility division will take over the company's smartphone development and manufacturing, as part of a reorganization that it hopes will cut costs and revitalize its handset business
Portable keyboards for mobile devices tend to come in either rigid and foldable or rubbery and rollup forms. LG Electronics is launching one that's a bit of both.
Unlike previous models of the Note, the S Pen can get stuck rather easily if you insert it the wrong direction.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
A British tech firm has developed a hydrogen fuel cell for smartphones that can last a week without recharging.
Time’s a-ticking, and we’re getting closer and closer to what is almost certainly the launch of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, though not the iPhone 7. The latest leaks, reported by Chinese website Daliulian, say that the new models to be revealed on Sep...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- Android device updates: LG V10, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ variants score Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC