The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Apple is releasing a new mini iPhone this Spring, but reports say it could be an upgraded version of the 4-inch iPhone 5s with curved edges and Live Photos.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
The company is investigating reports that the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus don't accurately display their battery percentage under certain circumstances.
Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
Lenovo will begin selling a sub-$500 smartphone that runs Google's Project Tango 3D mapping technology starting this summer.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The first smartphone in the world to have a 4K display, Sony’s Xperia Z5 Premium, is now on sale in Australia.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT