We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
A mobile chip faster than the one in flagship smartphones like Samsung's Galaxy S7 and LG's G5 will start appearing in handsets this quarter.
With this new feature, the popular photo-sharing app hopes to become your default camera roll.
The BlackBerry Classic was the last phone to offer users the original BlackBerry physical keyboard experience.
While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
A number of leading phone manufacturers, including Samsung and Motorola, 'ruggedized' some of their flagship products in an attempt to reduce screen shatters. But they overlooked another common area of display damage: scratches.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Just as it's done with the Pixel line, Google may eschew partnering with a third-party hardware maker for a high-end device.
This is likely the smaller and cheaper of two Nexus phones that HTC is building for Google this fall.
The next iPhone will ship with iOS 10—and everything we know about iOS 10 today can give us hints about the phone before it's even unveiled.
We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
Microsoft started pushing its Wallet. 2.0 app to Windows Insiders, bringing much-needed NFC tap-to-pay support to Windows 10 phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC