While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Samsung Electronics is considering a key management overhaul that could see the company's head of TVs and home appliances also overseeing its underperforming mobile business, according to a news report.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
A day after China's Xiaomi said it wanted to become the world's number one smartphone vendor, an Apple executive weighed in and told the Chinese company to hold its horses.
The only Australian retailer to offer HTC’s Desire Eye will be JB Hi-Fi as part of an exclusive agreement between the two companies.
Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
Vodafone is switching on 4G+ network infrastructure in Victoria today and plans to enable another 71 sites within six weeks.
Samsung Electronics' deal with BlackBerry and Apple's efforts to make it easier to configure and deploy massive numbers of iPhones highlight how the smartphone makers are battling for supremacy among enterprise users.
Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
Optus has launched a new Android app that supports contactless payments.
The race to upgrade smartphones to Android 5.0 (also known as Lollipop) is on, with LG Electronics and Motorola vying with Google's Nexus devices for bragging rights.
Huawei has launched a premium phablet that radically undercuts its rivals on price as it tries to grow its stake in the technologically savvy Australian market.
Microsoft announced the Microsoft Lumia 535 Monday night, dropping the Nokia brand on its smartphone for the first time.
Apple is at last offering a simple way for former iPhone users to receive text messages sent into limbo by the company's iMessage service.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Microsoft's first Windows smartphone since it dumped the Nokia brand will arrive on Tuesday, and a teaser from the company hints that it will be a new low-end model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google's gigabit-Internet service in Austin priced at $70 per month
- Google Nexus 9 on sale today at Telstra for $479
- Office 365's spam filter gets smarter at sorting bulk mailings
- What’s the difference between the Canon EOS 70D and the EOS 7D Mark II?
- Intel to tame passwords with biometric authentication
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA