These infamous devices of narcissism are a great way to make people mad. Switch your Twitter profile pic to one that's obviously taken with a selfie stick, and then sit back and watch the hive-mind rage pour your way. "Unfollow this guy", they'll twe...
Smartphones - Guides
To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
These days Android phones seem to be in an arms race when it comes to performance, with claims of faster processors, better graphics engines, and more cores. We put a few of the hottest Android phones available today through our rigorous suite of ben...
Want to print an email you received on your iPad? How about a photo you snapped with your iPhone? Or a document you just downloaded from Dropbox?
Android can do a lot for you-but you have to know where to begin. Here's a step-by-step guide to making the most of your Android phone's many features.
There are plenty of ways to transfer photos from an iOS device to a Mac--I generally email them to myself or use Messages--but it can still be a hassle. A tip recently published on The Iconmaster could be my new solution to the problem.
How powerful is your phone? The question would have been nonsensical a decade ago, but as we increasingly depend on smartphones and tablets for some of our everyday computing needs, paying more attention to their performance makes sense.
In an ideal world, your calendar would be in perfect sync on your Mac and your iPhone, without any manual syncing required. There must be a way to pull off this feat. As a matter of fact, there are two.
It's not uncommon to have iOS and Android users living under the same roof. Indeed, perhaps you've been an iPod owner for many users, but recently decided to pick up an Android-powered smartphone or tablet. Now the question becomes, how do you sync y...
Buying a mobile phone can often be a headache. We've answered a few of frequently asked questions to help aid your purchase.
A glossary of terms for mobile phones and smartphones.
What should you check for when buying a mobile phone? Find out in our mobile phone shopping checklist.
Have you ever wondered what life was like before the invention of the mobile phone? It’s hard to imagine now that mobiles dominate our everyday life.
Sony Ericsson is probably best known for its Walkman range of mobile phones, which were popular before the rise of smartphones. Today, it mainly focuses on producing smartphones running the Google Android software platform with its XPERIA brand.
Critical enterprise information is leaking onto mobile devices whose risk of loss or theft is much higher than it is for PCs at the office.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
- Samsung hikes recall incentives to retain Note7 customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW