These infamous devices of narcissism are a great way to make people mad. Switch your Twitter profile pic to one that's obviously taken with a selfie stick, and then sit back and watch the hive-mind rage pour your way. "Unfollow this guy", they'll twe...
To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
These days Android phones seem to be in an arms race when it comes to performance, with claims of faster processors, better graphics engines, and more cores. We put a few of the hottest Android phones available today through our rigorous suite of ben...
Want to print an email you received on your iPad? How about a photo you snapped with your iPhone? Or a document you just downloaded from Dropbox?
Android can do a lot for you-but you have to know where to begin. Here's a step-by-step guide to making the most of your Android phone's many features.
There are plenty of ways to transfer photos from an iOS device to a Mac--I generally email them to myself or use Messages--but it can still be a hassle. A tip recently published on The Iconmaster could be my new solution to the problem.
How powerful is your phone? The question would have been nonsensical a decade ago, but as we increasingly depend on smartphones and tablets for some of our everyday computing needs, paying more attention to their performance makes sense.
In an ideal world, your calendar would be in perfect sync on your Mac and your iPhone, without any manual syncing required. There must be a way to pull off this feat. As a matter of fact, there are two.
It's not uncommon to have iOS and Android users living under the same roof. Indeed, perhaps you've been an iPod owner for many users, but recently decided to pick up an Android-powered smartphone or tablet. Now the question becomes, how do you sync y...
Buying a mobile phone can often be a headache. We've answered a few of frequently asked questions to help aid your purchase.
A glossary of terms for mobile phones and smartphones.
What should you check for when buying a mobile phone? Find out in our mobile phone shopping checklist.
Have you ever wondered what life was like before the invention of the mobile phone? It’s hard to imagine now that mobiles dominate our everyday life.
Sony Ericsson is probably best known for its Walkman range of mobile phones, which were popular before the rise of smartphones. Today, it mainly focuses on producing smartphones running the Google Android software platform with its XPERIA brand.
Critical enterprise information is leaking onto mobile devices whose risk of loss or theft is much higher than it is for PCs at the office.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW