The iPhone 5s introduces a new Slo-Mo camera mode, in which you can create videos that seamlessly slide from normal video to super-smooth slow-motion action and back again.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
These days, there's certainly no shortage of available cases for your smartphone. A relatively unique option is Casetagram, which claims to be the first and only company with an app that allows users to produce fully customisable cases.
The new iPhone 5s is an absolute powerhouse. Packing a new 64-bit A7 processor with a 1.3GHz CPU and PowerVR Series6 GPU it's more powerful than any other mobile phone, any handheld games console and most laptops.
Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Apple has just launched its new flagship iPhone 5s in Australia. We've got our hands on a review unit, but what's the camera like? We've taken a quick first look.
Apple's announcement of the Phone 5s and iPhone 5c may have created less hype than past Apple launches, but the company's products are still insanely popular among tech faithful.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will be launched in Australia on Friday, 20 September. To aid your buying decision, we've rounded up all pricing and plan details from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone.
The 64-bit smartphone clash has been joined between rivals Apple and Samsung. But will everyday smartphone buyers even care, much less notice?
We review STM's latest protective shoulder bag, laptop shoulder bag and smartphone cases, including the STM velo 2.
Apple has unveiled two new iPhones, but there were no real surprises: the iPhone 5s replaces last year's iPhone 5, and the iPhone 5c is a colourful new option with an all-plastic case. We've got all the Australian details you need to know for both ne...
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
If you have a tablet, or a new smartphone with a large screen, odds are you've worked out two things -- using it throughout the day uses up battery fast, and charging from a PC or laptop is slow.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT