We've searched for the best plans for all flavours of both new iPhones: the 32GB, 128GB and 256GB variants of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Smartphones - Features
Updated: Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have gone live with the big carriers finally announcing pricing. Incentives in the form of credits and extras are being offered to lure customers. Find out which plan best suits your needs here with this...
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Not everyone wants a behemoth smartphone flagship, which is why the miniature smartphone market has spawned iterations from Samsung, Sony, HTC and LG. Donning screens 5-inches and less is one way these smartphones prove more comfortable in the pocket...
Next generation smartphones, tablets and smartwatches from the world’s biggest brands near as the IFA 2014 tradeshow kicks off next week. Invitations, taunts and leaks from people in the know has helped the online community shape what products will b...
This may be anathema for someone in the business of writing about tech to say, but I'm not all that interested in iPhone rumors. Shipping products are what grab my attention, not unicorns and phantasms. The minute Tim Cook holds up the new device is ...
Knowing how to share your smartphone’s Internet connection can get you out of sticky situations. All Android smartphones can generate a wireless Wi-Fi hotspot that your tablet, notebook or other device can access to surf the web. Enabling this featur...
“Signature or PIN?” is a question people will no longer be asked when making a credit card purchase following the method's retirement on 1 August. In its place are savvy smartphones capable of tap-and-go payments. Major Australian banks investing in ...
Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Enthusiastic phone modders and technophiles will relish Xiaomi’s smartphones. The Chinese smartphone company supplements its software with the Xiaomi App store. Unfortunately Xiaomi’s app store is not compatible with English, and this will likely pre...
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
LG has put forward its flagship smartphone contender, the G3, and it is a beaut. A 5.5in Android smartphone clad in aluminium with display technologies superior to what’s available today. But LG has made great phones before, and they’ve lingered beh...
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s TouchWiz overlay, then you are in for a treat. This article details how you can ditch Samsung's overlay in favour of the Google Experience launcher native to stock Android devices. Best of all, the simple process won’...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- Android device updates: Nougat is coming to the Moto G4, G4 Plus
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTHead of Architecture, Global Financial InstitutionNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT