Motorola's Moto G is not just a great dual-SIM smartphone; but it's one of our favourite smartphones. And with the announcement of the first Windows dual-SIM Phone, the Nokia Lumia 630, Good Gear Guide has compiled 5 reasons why the often overlooked ...
HTC definitely won its fair share of fans with the One (M7), and is on the right track to do the same with the One (M8). That said, some issues continue to linger which could be reasons to avoid the device and opt for a competitor’s. Here are five re...
Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to release the Samsung Galaxy S5 on the 11th of April. The 5.1-inch smartphone will be offered on a range of plans from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin. Good Gear Guide has put together a ...
Australia's three largest telecommunication carriers have confirmed to Good Gear Guide that the HTC One (M8) will be available in stores on the 1st of April. To help you decide which carrier you should buy the smartphone from, we have collated the va...
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
Customers no longer have to choose between an iPhone or a big Android device following the release of Sony's 4.3in Xperia Z1 Compact. The smartphone bundles performance innards with a 20.7MP camera and waterproof credentials, but will this be enough ...
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
LG's original G Pro was named the "Best Smartphone" of last year's Mobile World Congress. Now the company has released its successor, the G Pro 2, and it's looking to take on Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S5. Few details set the two smartphones apart, an...
Google, Samsung and LG have followed in Apple’s footsteps by launching voice-enabled personal assistants. We spent time with each personal assistant to identify which company has developed the strongest offering so far.
Belkin has showed off some of the cases and armbands that will be available for the Samsung Galaxy S5. Lots of colours to choose from, and different grades of protection depending on how much you're willing to pay.
Don’t know what to get your partner this Valentine’s day? Here are some suggestions to get your ball rolling.
Following in the fading hype of 3D display technology are new smartphones that feature curved displays. To find out if there's merit to the curvy form-factor, we handed around the first curved-screen smartphone in Australia to the people in the Good ...
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
If you're anything like us, you've probably left your Christmas shopping until the last minute. Perhaps you're too busy at work, maybe you've forgotten that Christmas is the time of giving, or maybe you just haven't found the right gift yet. That's w...
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one by gifting a new smartphone?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW