These 15 BlackBerry apps can help you stay productive, but can also entertain.
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
For nearly a year, Apple's App Store for the iPhone has stood out as the sole example of a smartphone platform that's more than a fancy way to take phone calls and look at headlines. It showed the promise of mobile devices as real computing platforms...
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
On the list of reasons why I admire Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry operating system (OS), the sheer number of built-in, valuable keyboard shortcuts ranks near the top. These tricks help you navigate your devices and data, as well as the Web, a...
While some corporations have worried about the ability to secure and manage iPhones used by their workers, Forrester Research Inc. says three major companies are successfully deploying thousands of the Apple Inc. devices.
We scoured the Internet to come up with 95 innovative, entirely free downloads and services. Don't miss our Best Bets.
With these eight downloads and services, you can enhance your on-the-go life with simple and free syncing tools, a service that turns your phone into a scanner, a clutch of highly practical portable apps loaded onto a USB thumbdrive, and a service th...
Looking to improve how you communicate? Check out these six great options in free e-mail and phone services.
Expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services, including Google Mobile, Remote, and Shazam.
Wolfenstein 3D is a first-person shooter (FPS) game. The iPhone version has just been made available through the App Store. It's a direct port of the original version released in 1992 that launched the FPS genre.
Although a collective sigh may be raised at comparing yet another touch-screen smartphone with Apple's Apple's iPhone 3G, Palm's Pre has been generating plenty of buzz since it was unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year.
A day after a leading industry analyst reported that Dell cancelled its smartphone due to lack of interest from cellular carriers, a new report says the PC maker's handset may be very much alive.
Rumors are percolating about the next-generation iPhone, particularly after Apple offered a sneak preview< last week of its upcoming iPhone 3.0 software. If the reports are true, the upcoming iPhone may prove to be a major upgrade of the current mod...
We take a look at the handsets trying to knock Apple's iPhone off its perch. Sony Ericsson, RIM, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG all have touch-screen-equipped mobile phones on the market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW