Despite monthly costs of $70 or more for voice and data service on new smartphones such as the Palm Pre, consumers and business users have been lining up to buy the devices when they first go on sale as if the recession had never hit.
Apple is ready to test push notifications, one of the most anticipated features of the upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
Finally: The Palm Pre has a confirmed availability date and price tag attached to it. iPhone Killer, Palm's Hail Mary, or a complete flop--we'll finally see what the hype is all about.
As the Apple World Wide Developers Conference approaches and the company prepares to roll out a new version of the iPhone operating system, the Mac rumor sites have been buzzing about what a next-generation iPhone might bring to the market.
"For the record, Windows Mobile 6.5 is DONE . . . complete . . . looks really good."
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Let's be honest. Few people will deny that keeping your eyes on the road is a key part of driving safely. As a trolley collision in Boston showed us on Friday, text messaging while operating a vehicle can -- and in many cases does -- lead to accident...
Amazon's Kindle DX comes off as surprisingly lean and elegant.
Some cell phones really look great, but are impossible to use. Other cell phones have cool features, but are ugly ducklings.
Google's initial success with its Android mobile operating system will continue-and in a very big way. That's according to research firm Strategy Analytics, which predicts that global shipments of Android-based smart phones will grow a stunning 900 p...
Though it may not seem like it at first glance, Australians are making a serious dent in the iPhone App Store. From games to utilities, Aussie iPhone developers are making immensely popular iPhone apps.
News that the Research In Motion BlackBerry Curve outsold iPhones in Q1 surprised many observers, but for those who follow the smartphone market closely, it makes a certain kind of sense. Push-button BlackBerry models like the Curve play well against...
Control 7 different devices with your iPhone, play Internet radio on your BlackBerry, and more
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Curve has moved past Apple's iPhone to become the top-selling consumer smart phone in the US in the first quarter of 2009, according to market researcher The NPD Group.
Old computer products, like old soldiers, never die. They stay on the market--even though they haven't been updated in eons. Or their names get slapped on new products that are available only outside the U.S. Or obsessive fans refuse to accept that t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- Android device updates: LG V10, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ variants score Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC