If you travel overseas, here are some ways to cut costs since international mobile calls can be pricey. If you replace the SIM card that came with your phone with a card that works in the country you are visiting, you get several benefits. First, you...
What exec wouldn't love to have an army of unpaid workers cranking out improvements to their product on the off chance that they may make some money -- or get a little glory? Steve Jobs, of course. But despite Apple's stand, independent developers ar...
An increasing number of companies, such as Australia's Collect3, are dedicated to iPhone development. Not all developers have the resources of a whole company behind them, however.
Despite monthly costs of $70 or more for voice and data service on new smartphones such as the Palm Pre, consumers and business users have been lining up to buy the devices when they first go on sale as if the recession had never hit.
Apple is ready to test push notifications, one of the most anticipated features of the upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
Finally: The Palm Pre has a confirmed availability date and price tag attached to it. iPhone Killer, Palm's Hail Mary, or a complete flop--we'll finally see what the hype is all about.
As the Apple World Wide Developers Conference approaches and the company prepares to roll out a new version of the iPhone operating system, the Mac rumor sites have been buzzing about what a next-generation iPhone might bring to the market.
"For the record, Windows Mobile 6.5 is DONE . . . complete . . . looks really good."
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Let's be honest. Few people will deny that keeping your eyes on the road is a key part of driving safely. As a trolley collision in Boston showed us on Friday, text messaging while operating a vehicle can -- and in many cases does -- lead to accident...
Amazon's Kindle DX comes off as surprisingly lean and elegant.
Some cell phones really look great, but are impossible to use. Other cell phones have cool features, but are ugly ducklings.
Google's initial success with its Android mobile operating system will continue-and in a very big way. That's according to research firm Strategy Analytics, which predicts that global shipments of Android-based smart phones will grow a stunning 900 p...
Though it may not seem like it at first glance, Australians are making a serious dent in the iPhone App Store. From games to utilities, Aussie iPhone developers are making immensely popular iPhone apps.
News that the Research In Motion BlackBerry Curve outsold iPhones in Q1 surprised many observers, but for those who follow the smartphone market closely, it makes a certain kind of sense. Push-button BlackBerry models like the Curve play well against...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCData and Business AnalystACT
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW