It's a wonder Apple sales folks aren't dressed up like storks when they sell you an iPhone. The storied device has taken on a life of its own, and iPhone owners cradle them like newborns.
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
There might be thousands and thousands of game choices at the App Store, but the sad truth is that most of them aren't worth your time -- or money
The Google Android operating system is still in its infancy. However, HTC's latest smartphone, the HTC Hero, looks like it's got what it takes to challenge Apple's iPhone 3GS.
Palm Inc.'s decision to re-enable syncing to iTunes in its new Web OS update has an element of Palm taunting Apple Inc.
Yesterday Palm released an update to its webOS mobile operating system for the Pre, v1.1.0. The new webOS packs a handful of enterprise-oriented features, like the ability to remotely wipe the Pre, along with a number of maintenance fixes and more. B...
Get ready for more Google in your life. A slew of household gadgets based on the company's Android operating system will debut within the next five months, a new report says, including several high-tech remote controls for your home.
When I first got my hands on the WiMax-enabled Samsung Mondi back in April at CTIA, I was impressed by its slick design, polished TouchWiz 2 interface and multitude of applications.
How much damage can an iPhone actually withstand?
Apple's iPhone 3GS has hogged much of the limelight in the smartphone space, but for business and corporate users, the idea of tapping a screen with your finger to type e-mails is difficult to fathom.
The new iPhone's battery life, or lack thereof, has been a growing concern for users in recent weeks, leading to a smorgasbord of "tips" on how to breathe more life into the misbehaving battery. Sure, most of the tips will save juice-but some solutio...
I'm something of a grumpy old man when it comes to camera phones--for years, I've resisted them, complaining that I just didn't see the point. "Using a camera phone dumbs down photography," I'd say, citing poor image quality and lack of control. When...
There is no doubt that the iPhone 3G is a resilient device.
Technology is dangerous -- at least according to a gazillion alarmist headlines published over the past 20 years.
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia