3 Mobile has admitted to an outage in its CRM system yesterday that saw the mobile provider unable to service customer account queries for much of the day.
Is shopping mania for the iPhone 3GS finally over? It's hard to say. Apple recently released an online tool that tracks the status of iPhone 3GS shipments across each of its 210 retail stores in the United States. This suggests that Apple is still c...
If Michael Dell decides to release a new Android-based handheld device, as the Wall Street Journal speculates he might, it will be his fourth try at entering the market and he will almost certainly fail, if his track record is a guide to his future.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
Collect3 is one of the Australian iPhone developers that has found success on the App Store, but it isn't the only one. Victoria-based Firemint is the developer behind the extremely popular FlightControl game for the iPhone. GoodGearGuide.com.au spok...
I have a confession: I recently woke up with a hot iPhone. In fact, it happened twice. And that was just during the first week I owned my new iPhone 3GS.
Google has launched its SMS service and a new SMS-based classifieds system in Uganda, in collaboration with the Grameen Foundation and mobile operator MTN Uganda.
In saying, "We don't have to beat each other to prosper" during a Thursday call held to discuss the company's fourth-quarter earnings, Palm's new CEO, Jon Rubenstein, has tacitly admitted what many already suspected: Palm won't end up number one in t...
You can't really take iGirl seriously. It's a goofy (with an emphasis on sad and borderline creepy) iPhone app featuring a pasty-looking, scantily-clad virtual girlie that you can customize according to your...ahem...interests.
It's been a busy June for Apple, starting with its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) and the release of new laptops, following that on June 17 with the release of the iPhone OS 3.0 operating system and capping it all off with the release of the ...
iPhone owners have been waiting a long time for fully fledged GPS and thankfully, full turn-by-turn navigation has just arrived.
"We uploaded topless pics today. This is the first app to have nudity," said Allen Leung in an interview with Macenstein. He's the developer behind the "Hottest Girls" application, currently bringing scantily-clad women--and now those of the bare-ch...
We’ve been lucky enough to get our hands on a brand new Apple iPhone 3GS on its launch day in Australia. To share with you the thrill of getting our hands on the new iPhone, we’re taking you step-by-step through the un-boxing of Apple's third-iterati...
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
HTC has introduced its latest smartphone running on Google's Android mobile operating system, the HTC Hero.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- Telstra readies for Galaxy S6 launch with bonus data and bundled Presto
- ZTE's Nubia Z9 Max phablet packs a powerful camera
- Run this Installer Hijacking Scanner app to see if your older Android phone is at risk
- Tech from Sony, JBL packed into Alcatel OneTouch's sub-$300 flagship
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW