Big Brother is a little late in arriving, having been expected by 1984 at the latest. But he has shown his face twice recently in the world of mobile technology: First, in the mass removal from Amazon Kindles of George Orwell's 1984 (oh, sweet irony)...
INQ Mobile stopped by PC World's offices last week to show off their new Chat 3G and Mini handsets. INQ Mobile is a relatively new mobile company based in the UK and previously only had one phone on their roster, the INQ 1. But this is a company to w...
Research In Motion (RIM) recently announced that it will finally release Macintosh-compatible desktop management software for BlackBerry handhelds this fall. I was lucky enough to get a quick hands-on demonstration this morning from RIM Product Manag...
When iPhones first started trickling into my office, I was a little apprehensive. At the time they only supported IMAP and POP3 for e-mail, which can be tricky to support in an Exchange environment. Two generations later, the iPhone has become a robu...
Banning texting while driving is such a no-brainer that it's hard to believe there is even a discussion. States may say they have better things to do, but when the feds threaten to cut off highway funding they'll find the time. Good for the feds.
The iPhone's security flaws were laid bare at the Black Hat Conference in Las Vegas yesterday, and now the smartphone-clutching public has boiled itself into a frenzy. But how serious is this supposed iPhone virus, and what can be done to protect you...
Even the greatest gadgets have flaws, and the iPhone is certainly no exception. Praise it all you want, but the "Jesus phone" has plenty of little annoyances or nuisances that get under a user's skin.
It's a wonder Apple sales folks aren't dressed up like storks when they sell you an iPhone. The storied device has taken on a life of its own, and iPhone owners cradle them like newborns.
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
There might be thousands and thousands of game choices at the App Store, but the sad truth is that most of them aren't worth your time -- or money
The Google Android operating system is still in its infancy. However, HTC's latest smartphone, the HTC Hero, looks like it's got what it takes to challenge Apple's iPhone 3GS.
Palm Inc.'s decision to re-enable syncing to iTunes in its new Web OS update has an element of Palm taunting Apple Inc.
Yesterday Palm released an update to its webOS mobile operating system for the Pre, v1.1.0. The new webOS packs a handful of enterprise-oriented features, like the ability to remotely wipe the Pre, along with a number of maintenance fixes and more. B...
Get ready for more Google in your life. A slew of household gadgets based on the company's Android operating system will debut within the next five months, a new report says, including several high-tech remote controls for your home.
When I first got my hands on the WiMax-enabled Samsung Mondi back in April at CTIA, I was impressed by its slick design, polished TouchWiz 2 interface and multitude of applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW