Similar in size to the iPhone 3GS, the HTC Hero has a slightly smaller display than Apple's smartphone.
TomTom's new GPS navigation application for the iPhone may sound appealing, but it's true cost and capabilities are still a mystery. The app costs $100 and allows the iPhone to function as a real-time navigation device that provides turn-by-turn dire...
The new TomTom app that turns an iPhone into a turn-by-turn GPS navigation system spells the beginning of the end for standalone GPS. Not everywhere, but at least on dashboards, where a smartphone can now do everything a GPS can do and cost less than...
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its expiry date, he probably thinks he's keeping up with cutting-edge technology. There's no better way to help him do that than getting him one of the latest mobile phones.
Mogeneration describes itself as "Australia's leading iPhone development company," and its products' quality and reception certainly add some weight to the claim.
After throwing your laptop, charger, and spare battery into your travel bag as you head out the door, suddenly you don’t feel so mobile anymore.
Bored? You won't be after you download a few of these entertaining gems for the iPhone. In the following slides, you'll see multimedia apps that let you get the most out of your digital vault of MP3s, videos, and photos.
Thousands of iPhone and iPod Touch games clog Apple's App Store, making it increasingly difficult to spot the gems among the junk. PC World to the rescue!
Perhaps the wildest, most unpredictable area in the realm of high-tech etiquette, text messaging is fraught with pitfalls that can turn otherwise sensible people into rude and thoughtless jerks. Try these simple tips to ensure that you'll never annoy...
It's one of the world's most successful retail launches in recent history: the Apple App Store. In only a year since its debut, the App Store now offers some 65,000 different apps. Apple claims more than 1.5 billion apps have been downloaded from its...
With the constant buzz around Apple's every iPhone-related movement, you'd think the smartphone was dominating the industry. Revolutionary as it is, that's not the case.
Motorola's not messing around with its debut of two Android smartphones expected to launch this fall. The phones, code name Morrison and a the second Sholes, pack some serious specifications, according to reports at the site Android and Me. If these ...
Microsoft will release the next incremental upgrade of the Windows Mobile platform this Fall, but for many analysts and experts it seems like the new Windows Mobile OS is virtually dead on arrival. Microsoft has done little to raise the bar for mobil...
Smartphones are set to become much cheaper as mobile phone vendors try to get data-centric devices in the hands of pre-paid subscribers.
Singapore-based ZiiLabs has unveiled a new mobile computer that's like an Android-based iPod Touch. It supports advanced 3D and outputs full high-definition video -- but it's currently available only to developers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTIT ManagerNSW