As we approach the one-year anniversary of the launch of the iPhone 3GS, rumors are beginning to circulate about what we can expect from an iPhone 4G. One of the most-wanted, and most-speculated features for the next-generation iPhone OS is the abili...
Smartphones - Features
Smartphones are all the rage in the mobile market, and it's touch-screen smartphones that have made the biggest splash. Apple's iPhone 3GS has hogged much of the limelight in this space, but there remains plenty of valid alternatives for those who wa...
Apple's iPhone will finally support multitasking for third-party apps as part of its iPhone OS 4.0 release, according to one of many rumors surfacing as interest in what's next for the iPhone mounts.
So you told your boss that you bought your Android smartphone so that you could track your business calls, be more effective when traveling for your company, have easy access to Gmail and keep your organization's Twitter feed current. But we know wha...
Android users, get ready to give your phone the finger.
Apple has announced it is suing Taiwanese maker of smartphones HTC for infringing on 20 patents.
Pick up some great bargains.
Apple's lawsuit against Nexus One maker HTC and its ongoing legal battles with Nokia and Kodak suggest a universal truth: that lawyers start where innovation stops. Maybe smartphone innovation has slowed so much that Apple now finds it easier to play...
Open-source software is one of the great success stories of the past few decades. The Apache HTTP Server is the world's most popular Web server, Linux has more than held its own against Unix and other proprietary operating systems, and Mozilla's Fire...
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
In a few short years, Apple has established the iPhone as the mobile platform to beat. Each successive firmware update opens new, and often unmatched, features for users and developers to explore. Many of these features, however, find their roots out...
Palm reported on Thursday that its sales are not going as well as expected due to "slower-than-expected consumer adoption of the company's products."
Android, it seems, may be metaphorically stuck in a treehouse with a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign nailed to the door.
On Wednesday Apple's iTunes Store served its 10 billionth music download, according to the company. Here's a look at notable moments in its history:
That sound you've been hearing--that soft "swooshing" in the distance--isn't anything important.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA