Android users, get ready to give your phone the finger.
Smartphones - Features
Apple has announced it is suing Taiwanese maker of smartphones HTC for infringing on 20 patents.
Pick up some great bargains.
Apple's lawsuit against Nexus One maker HTC and its ongoing legal battles with Nokia and Kodak suggest a universal truth: that lawyers start where innovation stops. Maybe smartphone innovation has slowed so much that Apple now finds it easier to play...
Open-source software is one of the great success stories of the past few decades. The Apache HTTP Server is the world's most popular Web server, Linux has more than held its own against Unix and other proprietary operating systems, and Mozilla's Fire...
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
In a few short years, Apple has established the iPhone as the mobile platform to beat. Each successive firmware update opens new, and often unmatched, features for users and developers to explore. Many of these features, however, find their roots out...
Palm reported on Thursday that its sales are not going as well as expected due to "slower-than-expected consumer adoption of the company's products."
Android, it seems, may be metaphorically stuck in a treehouse with a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign nailed to the door.
On Wednesday Apple's iTunes Store served its 10 billionth music download, according to the company. Here's a look at notable moments in its history:
That sound you've been hearing--that soft "swooshing" in the distance--isn't anything important.
Apple, Google and Microsoft are locked in a three-way struggle for industry dominance, competing to varying degrees on hardware, computer and cell phone operating systems, applications, entertainment, Internet search and more.
From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
Last summer, it looked like Apple was finally going to make its Macs and iPhones enterprise-capable, giving hope to those who wanted a more stable, less failure-prone option at the office.
Amid all the hoopla surrounding the introduction of Windows Phone 7 Series this week in Barcelona, Microsoft's core customers have been almost totally left out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
- Samsung hikes recall incentives to retain Note7 customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW