Workaholics and multimedia junkies alike are spoiled for choice when it comes to 'phablets'. Apple has finally given into demand with the iPhone 6 Plus, but can it possibly stand against the Galaxy Note 4 from Samsung? We put them head-to-head.
I'm a two-smartphone kind of guy. My current smartphones of choice: The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Apple iPhone 6.
I'm a two-smartphone kind of guy. My current smartphones of choice: The Apple iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Microsoft may be pulling the Nokia brand from Australia, but the glorious company will leave an indelible legacy. Here's but a glimpse at ten just examples.
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
Everyone has a favourite Nokia phone. It doesn’t matter if you back the friendly Nokia 5110 or the feature-rich Nokia N95, somewhere lodged in your memory lies a Nokia smartphone that brings about a sense of nostalgia.
Changes are coming to AldiMobile. Data savvy plans come into effect on 3 November and Internet speeds are being increased. Coinciding with these changes is the launch of a smartphone armed with a 5in screen and a quad-core CPU.
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Apple’s iPhone 6 is being challenged by underdog Sony, which released the Xperia Z3 Compact this week in Australia. Both smartphones are crammed with the best technologies Apple and Sony have to offer, but the feature-set couldn’t be more different. ...
The long awaited Apple iPhone 6 went on sale today. The next generation smartphone is bigger, faster and better equipped than its predecessors. It brings many features to existing iPhone users, although most of them have long been enjoyed by its Andr...
Apple revealed iOS 8 will come with several improvements at its iPhone 6 launch event on 9 September. Revisions include a new health application, a multimedia savvy messaging application, an improved keyboard and added functionality to its ‘Photos’ g...
Phablets are all the buzz with the impending release of Apple's iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung's Galaxy Note 4. Earlier in August rival LG entered the space with its best smartphone yet, the G3. Comparison showdowns have never been this tight.
Pricing for Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus has been revealed ahead of the smartphones’ 19 September release. Picking the right plan can be confusing, which is why we’ve compiled this cheat sheet to help qualify the plans from Telstra, Vodafone, Optus an...
Updated: Sales for Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have gone live with the big carriers finally announcing pricing. Incentives in the form of credits and extras are being offered to lure customers. Find out which plan best suits your needs here with this...
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
- As 5G approaches, 3G and 4G are still getting faster
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW