It's almost that time of the year again -- no, not Christmas, Easter or Anzac Day, but Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC), which is expected to feature the unveiling of Apple's fourth-generation iPhone.
Ask a group of high school students what they think of the latest smartphones and cell phones and you'll likely hear a lot of "It's so cool" or "I hate it," with very little in-between.
A shakeup in Microsoft's gaming and devices business finally splits two groups that should never have been together, and could unleash the company's mobile device efforts. Whether CEO Steve Ballmer's decision is timely or too late remains to be seen.
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
Screw Android 2.2. Forget the new iPhone. Nokia and Yahoo have some news.
By now, you've probably read about the next-generation iPhone prototype drama. US blog Gizmodo obtained what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
The iPhone OS 4.0 isn't expected to unveil until sometime next month -- possibly coordinated with the release of the fourth-generation iPhone -- but a glimpse of the beta reveals a number of features iPhone owners will be pleased hear are on the way....
With ever-improving sensors, on-board editing tools, and wireless sharing features, smartphones are a popular option for capturing video on the go. But not all smartphone camcorders are created equal: In my head-to-head tests, I found that certain ph...
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
Imagine sitting on the grass in a shady park, watching flawless high-definition television on your connected tablet. Imagine pausing the program and switching over to a video call from your mother.
As everyone and his or her dog now owns an iPhone, we've rounded up some of top tips and tricks for the Apple smartphone.
Smartphones are all the rage in the mobile market, and touchscreen smartphones that have made the biggest impact.
By now, you've probably heard an earful about how great Android phones are, how they will take over the mobile world, and how they do everything the Apple iPhone can't. But if you haven't yet fully explored an Android phone, you may be wondering what...
Before buying an Android phone, you should find out which flavor of the operating system you'll get. Each tastily nicknamed update delivers new features, so it's important to find out what your Android phone will have--and what it might be missing.
Whether you paid $500 for your Android phone or got it for a pittance with your new cellular contract, it's a good bet that the data stored on your handset is at least as valuable as the device itself. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, either you...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
- Nokia-branded Android phones will return to the market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC