The Nexus One is dead, Jim.
There's no denying Apple hit the jackpot with its iPhone. The company has sold more than 85 million iPhone and iPod Touch devices worldwide since the original handset's launch in 2007, according to the latest IDC figures.
Microsoft is so desperate to prove Windows Phone 7's worth in the fiercely competitive smartphone market the company's already giving technical previews to the press, months before the platform's holiday launch.
Is there really a problem with the iPhone 4 antenna? Apple is about to answer this question Friday, at a <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/201158/apple_calls_iphone_4_press_conference_for_this_friday.html">hastily announced press conference</a>...
Microsoft used its annual Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Washington, DC this week to reveal more details about the impending Windows Phone 7 smartphone platform. While Microsoft's smartphone market share has been plummeting, Windows Phone 7 co...
On June 23, Motorola introduced the Droid, set for release this Thursday, calling it "a pocket-sized home theater." That's an interesting slogan for a phone. I can appreciate the feature, but how does it benefit the average worker? I can see the adva...
The iPhone 4 "death grip" story continues to have legs. Consumer Reports says that it can't recommend the iPhone 4 -- despite the fact that it tops Consumer Reports' rankings -- because of the so-called "death grip," and some in PR circles see a reca...
The Windows Phone 7 operating system won't arrive for a few more months (expect a splashy debut as the holiday season nears) and Microsoft is using the extra time to dole out morsels of information about its upcoming mobile OS--one with the unfortuna...
This year definitely marks a watershed for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Providing a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone, including an open applications market, a fully customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Andro...
Life must suck today at One Infinite Loop.
You say your secret ambition in life is to build the world's greatest mobile flatulence app? Here's your chance.
Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
2010 will be a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Android platform contin...
Microsoft dropped a stunner on the tech world this week by terminating Kin, its social media-centered phone for teenagers.
Don't waste time with games you've never heard of, make sure you make your first purchases count. The following 12 games are all classics, and represent something for everyone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC