We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Smartphones - Features
Google's Android mobile platform may still follow Apple's iPhone in the smartphone race, according to fresh Nielsen data released Monday, but that advantage may not last long.
There are apps that I don't want to like, but do. Then there are apps I do want to like, but don't. The 8pen keyboard, unfortunately, belongs in this latter category. I'm a big fan of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, but the developer needs ...
You can't appreciate the highs without looking at the lows. Here are 20 of this year's biggest failures in consumer technology
Retailers use various marketing and technical terms to describe the smartphones they sell. Some of those terms represent meaningful phone characteristics, while others are mostly hype. To help smartphone shoppers understand what they're looking at, w...
As recently as a year ago, many enterprises couldn't have imagined that the iPhone would now be second place in terms of security features that enterprises require, behind only the BlackBerry and ahead of Android and Microsoft's Windows Phone 7.
We explain Google's Android smartphone operating system.
The first phone to ship with Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the follow-up to last January's Nexus One, the Nexus S is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. The hardware is gorgeous, and And...
If your child is lucky enough to own an iPhone, there are plenty of apps that are safe, engaging and fun for them to enjoy. We have rounded up some of the most popular apps for kids.
The possibilities seemed endless when Google began hyping near-field communication for Android phones last month. Now, we've got some hard details on what the NFC capabilities in Android version 2.3, known as Gingerbread, will do in the near future.
Market research firm IDC makes a number of tech-related predictions near the end of every calendar year, but its prognostications for 2011 may well be among the company's most dramatic yet.
The iPhone is a useful tool for businesses, and there are some excellent tools available to help you be more productive. Check out a selection of iPhone business apps from the iTunes App Store.
There are hundreds of thousands of apps built for the iPhone and many of these aim to provide health, exercise and dietary tips.
With the release of the iPhone 4, developers have a much more powerful Apple smartphone to work with. The iPhone 4 boasts an improved display and graphics, a faster processor and more memory.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung details 8-point battery safety check for all new devices
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD