The first phone to ship with Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the follow-up to last January's Nexus One, the Nexus S is a joint effort between Samsung and Google with some impressive features. The hardware is gorgeous, and And...
If your child is lucky enough to own an iPhone, there are plenty of apps that are safe, engaging and fun for them to enjoy. We have rounded up some of the most popular apps for kids.
The possibilities seemed endless when Google began hyping near-field communication for Android phones last month. Now, we've got some hard details on what the NFC capabilities in Android version 2.3, known as Gingerbread, will do in the near future.
Market research firm IDC makes a number of tech-related predictions near the end of every calendar year, but its prognostications for 2011 may well be among the company's most dramatic yet.
The iPhone is a useful tool for businesses, and there are some excellent tools available to help you be more productive. Check out a selection of iPhone business apps from the iTunes App Store.
There are hundreds of thousands of apps built for the iPhone and many of these aim to provide health, exercise and dietary tips.
With the release of the iPhone 4, developers have a much more powerful Apple smartphone to work with. The iPhone 4 boasts an improved display and graphics, a faster processor and more memory.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
In 2007, many pundits were expressing disappointment that Google was only releasing an open-source mobile operating system rather than a smartphone of its own design to compete with Apple’s just-released first-generation iPhone.
Nokia's Symbian is the world's most popular mobile operating system according to the latest Gartner research. Despite the rise of the iPhone and Android platforms, Symbian still accounts for almost 47 per cent of smartphone sales in the world.
Apple has thrown down the gauntlet to its competitors, releasing the fourth-generation iPhone, appropriately dubbed the iPhone 4.
There may be an iPhone app for this and that and everything else, but unsatisfied modders are hacking into iOS devices to make them do all kinds of new tricks.
HTC is one of three mobile phone manufacturers to partner with Microsoft for the launch of Windows Phone 7, the company's new mobile operating system. Exclusive to Telstra, the HTC 7 Mozart comes equipped with a 3.7in SLCD display and an 8-megapixel ...
Samsung's Omnia 7 is the first Windows Phone 7 smartphone to come with a 4in, super AMOLED screen, making it an attractive proposition for multimedia buffs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT