Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Samsung's flagship devices incrementally improve on last year's devices with a beefed-up camera, faster processor, and curvier design.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
The G4 was a great phone, but not the huge hit LG expected. Will the G5 draw more Android fans?
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
Removing the headphone jack from the iPhone is a bad idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
- Nokia-branded Android phones will return to the market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC