These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Samsung's flagship devices incrementally improve on last year's devices with a beefed-up camera, faster processor, and curvier design.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
The G4 was a great phone, but not the huge hit LG expected. Will the G5 draw more Android fans?
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC