With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Samsung's flagship devices incrementally improve on last year's devices with a beefed-up camera, faster processor, and curvier design.
CIO.com's Al Sacco goes hands-on with Samsung's new Galaxy S7 smartphones and spotlights the most notable new features, along with a few of the GS7 phones' potential shortcomings.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
The G4 was a great phone, but not the huge hit LG expected. Will the G5 draw more Android fans?
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
Removing the headphone jack from the iPhone is a bad idea.
A month with the Nexus 6P showed that perhaps its gorgeous screen is a little too big for its operating system.
Windows 10 Mobile review: Next-gen Windows Phones focus on unique features to double down on productivity
Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Mobile as a free upgrade to both older Windows Phones as well as its new Lumia 950 and 950XL flagship phones. Continuum, Windows Hello, and Microsoft's own apps are why you should consider this increasingly niche OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW