Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australia in 2014.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA