US university outfits first year class with iPhone, iPod Touch
iPhone Centre - Slideshows
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
iPhone VoIP options
Enterprise apps for the iPhone
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
For both work and play, a look at the 3G iPhone's new features
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTJunior IT AdministratorNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD