With the iPhone 4's Australian launch only weeks away, we take a stroll down memory lane to look at the history of the iPhone.
Get ready for Apple's latest iPhone. Our close-up walk-through looks at the iPhone 4's design, as well as highlights of the new iOS 4 software.
The iPhone OS 4 upgrade, or iOS 4, arrived Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific for all iPhone and iPod Touch users who had their devices hooked to iTunes. The update weighs in at 378MB, and you need the latest version of iTunes (9.2) to be able to download iOS 4.
For the newest iPhone, Apple focused visually on sleek new styling with stainless steel banding, and a dramatically improved display. Under the covers, you'll find improved battery life, and managed multitasking for applications. Apple also introduced video calls or chat, initially over Wi-Fi.
The Apple iPhone 4 was unveiled this morning by Steve Jobs at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference. The iPhone 4 will be 24 per cent thinner than its predecessor at 9.3mm thick, contain a front-facing camera, and offer greatly improved battery performance.
It was a landmark morning for Apple worshippers today, as the technology company opened a new store and launched its much hyped tablet -- the iPad.
You might be an Apple addict if...
Apple's iPad may have just been delayed in Australia until the end of May, but we've been lucky enough to get our hands on an imported US iPad well before launch.
Apple's iPad has arrived at our offices! Thanks to online mobile store MobiCity, we've been able to get our hands on the latest Apple phenomenon before it hits Australian shelves later this month. We give you the low-down on what to expect when the iPad finally arrives down under!
Let the iPad app cavalcade begin. Amazon showed off a Kindle iPad app Monday vowing to bring its e-reader and e-bookstore to the iPad.
We round up the best of the best iPhone apps for Australians
The much anticipated 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa kicks off in less than 90 days, and while some may be making the trek to see the games live (or scabbing their mate's new plasma), everybody else will be able to enjoy the games from any part of the world with a barrage of iPhone apps tailored to soccer lovers worldwide.
From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
You've read the rumours for months, but now it's official: the Apple iPad is here.
A look at 26 different titles on the iPhone that gamers would consider "real" video games. Familiar franchises and known names that are a little more than the usual casual fare
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC