Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak will be in line all Thursday night to buy an iPhone 3G, but he said most of his friends with the original device aren't ponying up for the new one.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed Wednesday that the iPhone will feature more than 160 games when the company launches its App Store service this week.
After much anticipation, the iPhone 3G was released internationally this morning.
Apple opened its App Store Thursday with more than 550 applications for the iPhone and iPod touch, about a fourth of them free.
If the orginal iPhone really was the Jesus Phone, and Friday's launch of iPhone 3G is the Second Coming, what does that make the iPhone look-alikes recently launched or being launched by Apple's competitors?
As the iPhone 3G goes on sale customers all over the world will have to navigate the treacherous waters of operator pricing, and all users have to be able to answer one question, according to Shaun Collins, managing director at CCS Insight.
Vodafone Australia today announced their range of plans for the iPhone 3G, which will be launched on 11 July.
As the iPhone 3G hits stores this week, Apple is aiming to gain more users by offering it at reduced prices through carriers.
The hacking and unlocking fanfare that surrounded Apple's first iPhone will be nowhere near as rampant with the iPhone 3G.
Apple will launch its revamped MobileMe online service Wednesday night sometime between 6 p.m. and midnight PDT, the company said in a message posted to the current .Mac site.
Objective Corporation (ASX:OXL) today announced plans to adapt the company's WebTalk process management software for use on mobile devices, such as the iPhone.
iPhones and sustainable agriculture don't have a lot in common, but a bedraggled group of publicity-seekers and iPhone enthusiasts who want the next US president to plant an organic farm on the White House lawn have connected the two as a reason to l...
Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
Australia will be among the first 22 countries alongside the US, UK, Germany and Japan, to receive the new iPhone from Friday, July 11.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT