Apple opened its App Store Thursday with more than 550 applications for the iPhone and iPod touch, about a fourth of them free.
If the orginal iPhone really was the Jesus Phone, and Friday's launch of iPhone 3G is the Second Coming, what does that make the iPhone look-alikes recently launched or being launched by Apple's competitors?
As the iPhone 3G goes on sale customers all over the world will have to navigate the treacherous waters of operator pricing, and all users have to be able to answer one question, according to Shaun Collins, managing director at CCS Insight.
Vodafone Australia today announced their range of plans for the iPhone 3G, which will be launched on 11 July.
As the iPhone 3G hits stores this week, Apple is aiming to gain more users by offering it at reduced prices through carriers.
The hacking and unlocking fanfare that surrounded Apple's first iPhone will be nowhere near as rampant with the iPhone 3G.
Apple will launch its revamped MobileMe online service Wednesday night sometime between 6 p.m. and midnight PDT, the company said in a message posted to the current .Mac site.
Objective Corporation (ASX:OXL) today announced plans to adapt the company's WebTalk process management software for use on mobile devices, such as the iPhone.
iPhones and sustainable agriculture don't have a lot in common, but a bedraggled group of publicity-seekers and iPhone enthusiasts who want the next US president to plant an organic farm on the White House lawn have connected the two as a reason to l...
Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
Australia will be among the first 22 countries alongside the US, UK, Germany and Japan, to receive the new iPhone from Friday, July 11.
Apple's launch of its new iPhone 3G will produce a flurry of spam and scams, a security company warned Thursday.
Optus today announced its pricing plans for the highly anticipated iPhone 3G.
The marketing prowess of Apple is legendary, a reputation that was bolstered again Tuesday by a slick 30-minute online video that offers a guided tour of the iPhone 3G coming July 11.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA