Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak will be in line all Thursday night to buy an iPhone 3G, but he said most of his friends with the original device aren't ponying up for the new one.
iPhone Centre - News
Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed Wednesday that the iPhone will feature more than 160 games when the company launches its App Store service this week.
After much anticipation, the iPhone 3G was released internationally this morning.
Apple opened its App Store Thursday with more than 550 applications for the iPhone and iPod touch, about a fourth of them free.
If the orginal iPhone really was the Jesus Phone, and Friday's launch of iPhone 3G is the Second Coming, what does that make the iPhone look-alikes recently launched or being launched by Apple's competitors?
As the iPhone 3G goes on sale customers all over the world will have to navigate the treacherous waters of operator pricing, and all users have to be able to answer one question, according to Shaun Collins, managing director at CCS Insight.
Vodafone Australia today announced their range of plans for the iPhone 3G, which will be launched on 11 July.
As the iPhone 3G hits stores this week, Apple is aiming to gain more users by offering it at reduced prices through carriers.
The hacking and unlocking fanfare that surrounded Apple's first iPhone will be nowhere near as rampant with the iPhone 3G.
Apple will launch its revamped MobileMe online service Wednesday night sometime between 6 p.m. and midnight PDT, the company said in a message posted to the current .Mac site.
Objective Corporation (ASX:OXL) today announced plans to adapt the company's WebTalk process management software for use on mobile devices, such as the iPhone.
iPhones and sustainable agriculture don't have a lot in common, but a bedraggled group of publicity-seekers and iPhone enthusiasts who want the next US president to plant an organic farm on the White House lawn have connected the two as a reason to l...
Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
Australia will be among the first 22 countries alongside the US, UK, Germany and Japan, to receive the new iPhone from Friday, July 11.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT