Eleven months ago, Apple released the first iPad, a touchscreen handheld computer that redefined tablets, disrupting the laptop/desktop market just as the iPod did to music players and the iPhone did to smartphones. On Friday, 15 million iPads later,...
Some iPhone users in the U.S. are complaining their phone's clock did not correctly adjust to the daylight saving time change, where clocks officially were moved one hour ahead early Sunday morning.
Coders plunged into the iOS 4.3 firmware Apple has released ahead of its iPad 2 launch Friday and found clues that the iPhone 5 will sport the same dual-core A5 processor as the new Apple tablet computer.
Are you sick of iRumors yet? Well here's something that doesn't quite fit into the ol' rumor mill: M.I.C. Gadget (stands for "Made In China") blog has gotten its hands on an "engineering prototype" 64GB iPhone 4, and has written a Gizmodo-like expose...
The popularity of Apple’s iPhone is sparking a trend for users to move away from the handset, according to Blackberry vendor, Research in Motion.
Developers with Android skills are now in greater demand than those with iPhone expertise, according to a recent report.
Gartner on Thursday lowered its growth forecast for worldwide PC shipments in 2011, joining a growing number of analysts who believe Apple's iPad 2 will bridge the remaining gap between laptops and tablets this year.
Apple's iPad 2 is the lighter, thinner and faster tablet we were all expecting, but it's no revolution.
After making its first appearance in the iPad 2, the next stop for Apple's A5 chip could be in the next version of the iPhone, where it would bring a significant boost in graphics and application performance without compromising battery life, analyst...
The success of Apple's iPad tablet last year sent its competitors scrambling to come up with similar products, including the BlackBerry PlayBook, the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Despite apparent light demand for the Verizon iPhone 4 on launch day, estimates suggest Verizon and Apple sold around one million of the devices by the end of its weekend. Scott Moritz of The Street reports that analyst estimates put the number of Ve...
Apple should get a jump on the tablet competition Wednesday by dropping the price of the iPad and expanding its distribution, an analyst said today.
As Android phones continue to outsell iPhones, Apple has been apparently getting some inspiration from Google's mobile OS. A series of screenshots received by 9 To 5 Mac show Apple is using internally a version of the iOS lock screen with the gesture...
Sick of waiting for pages to load on your mobile device? Get an iPad or iPhone. That's the upshot of a mobile browser speed study done by a company called Gomez. They found that Apple's mobile version of Safari was fastest and BlackBerry's browser th...
Next week Apple will spill the beans on the iPad 2, which can only mean one thing: It's time to start focusing on the iPhone 5 -- which will (probably) be announced in June.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
- The line-up for Apple's new phones has already started in Sydney
- RIM attacks Apple's nano-SIM tactics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW