Don't put any dirt on Nokia's coffin just yet--the company still has some life in it. A victory in its patent war with Apple means a new revenue stream for Nokia, and a stronger position to enforce its patent portfolio with other mobile device makers...
iPhone Centre - News
One of the 200+ new features in Apple's upcoming iOS5 is the ability to snap photos by pressing the physical volume up button. This was formerly a hidden feature in the Camera+ app by developer tap tap tap and was cause for the app's removal from the...
With this fall's iOS 5 update, Apple plans to add some new camera and photo-editing features to the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. On their own, the new tools are nothing revolutionary--most are already available in third-party apps. What will make th...
Apple didn't say one word about the next iPhone at WWDC last week, but it seems the next-generation smartphone is ready to rock your world this fall. 9 To 5 Mac says it has learnt from "a previously accurate Apple source" that the iPhone 5 or iPhone ...
Apple this morning unveiled the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 5, particularly focussing on an overhauled notifications system, an 'iMessage' service, wireless syncing, a 'Newsstand' app, and built-in Twitter integration. However,...
Apple on Monday gave users their first glimpse at iOS 5, the next iteration of the company's mobile operating system for iPhones and iPads. During the keynote address at the Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple senior vice president Scott Forstall ...
Sure, WWDC is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean that the Apple rumor mill stops churning.
If you're attending Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference next week, you'll want to pick up the official conference app, released Thursday for both the iPhone and iPad, and check out new updated information on the WWDC Web site.
Mobile movie- and music-makers can add a few new tools to their toolbelts: On Wednesday, Apple released updates for both GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, adding new import options for the first, performance fixes for the latter, and AirPlay and HDMI s...
The Monday 6 June kick-off of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will include the official unveiling of the new Apple operating systems OS X Lion, iOS 5 for mobile devices, and the Apple iCloud online service.
Apple has launched its iWork suite of productivity apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, with the individual Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps costing $12.99 each from the Australian App Store. The apps, which were previously only available to iPad users...
Foxconn Technology Group, manufacturer of popular consumer tech products such as the Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad, as well as Dell computers, had a large explosion and fire at one of its manufacturing plants in southwestern China Friday night.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
Underpromise and overdeliver—always a good strategy. Apple said it would take a few weeks to issue an iOS update to fix a handful of bugs related to the storage of location data, but it's taken just seven days between that announcement and the appear...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC