Telstra, the last of the big three carriers to unveil pricing, has finally unveiled its iPhone 3G S plans, just hours before the official release of Apple's latest smartphone in Australia.
iPhone Centre - News
In less than three weeks, the iPhone has caught up with the Palm Pre in the one area where the Pre held an undisputed lead: wireless charging. The ability to charge without wires is an idea that's been teasing us for a long time, with Palm the first ...
Vodafone has unveiled pricing details for the new iPhone 3G S and will offer the handset to prepaid customers for the first time.
Bad news for Blackberry: Forty per cent of smartphone users who don't already own an iPhone said they would switch to the Apple handset for their next purchase, nearly three times the percentage of non-Blackberry users who would switch to a Research ...
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS could make use of the handset's new video functionalityby bombarding YouTube with clips, according to one analyst.
An iPhone 3G owner who was in Chicago to attend a convention used Apple's new "Find My iPhone" location service to pinpoint, then confront, the thief who made off with his phone.
Apple employees at the company's US headquarters have reported that CEO Steve Jobs returned to work today.
The first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone has been launched — and it isn't from TomTom.
iPhone reseller Carphone Warehouse spoilt the UK launch of Apple's new iPhone 3G S by failing to deliver pre-ordered units to its stores.
Despite reports that demand for Apple's new iPhone 3G S resulted in long queues of people lining up outside Apple Stores and reseller shops, London remained unfazed by the launch.
Apple iPhone owners who've upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0 have been told by O2 not to tether their phones to laptops in order to enjoy free 3G connectivity of their PCs. O2 says it will disconnect anyone who attempts to use their iPhone as a modem without...
Apple announced today that it sold one million iPhone 3G S phones through Sunday, three days after the device launched, matching last year's sales mark of the iPhone 3G.
The iPhone 3GS's internal hardware indicates that Apple is still at the leading edge of smartphone innovation, say the electronics repair specialists at Rapid Repair.
Optus is the first Australian telco to announce pricing plans for the Apple iPhone 3G S, which will be launched in Australia on 26 June.
The iPhone's magic is still there: The crowds turned out to see -- and buy -- Apple's iPhone 3G S early Friday morning as it launched around the world.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD