Bad news for Blackberry: Forty per cent of smartphone users who don't already own an iPhone said they would switch to the Apple handset for their next purchase, nearly three times the percentage of non-Blackberry users who would switch to a Research ...
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS could make use of the handset's new video functionalityby bombarding YouTube with clips, according to one analyst.
An iPhone 3G owner who was in Chicago to attend a convention used Apple's new "Find My iPhone" location service to pinpoint, then confront, the thief who made off with his phone.
Apple employees at the company's US headquarters have reported that CEO Steve Jobs returned to work today.
The first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone has been launched — and it isn't from TomTom.
iPhone reseller Carphone Warehouse spoilt the UK launch of Apple's new iPhone 3G S by failing to deliver pre-ordered units to its stores.
Despite reports that demand for Apple's new iPhone 3G S resulted in long queues of people lining up outside Apple Stores and reseller shops, London remained unfazed by the launch.
Apple iPhone owners who've upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0 have been told by O2 not to tether their phones to laptops in order to enjoy free 3G connectivity of their PCs. O2 says it will disconnect anyone who attempts to use their iPhone as a modem without...
Apple announced today that it sold one million iPhone 3G S phones through Sunday, three days after the device launched, matching last year's sales mark of the iPhone 3G.
The iPhone 3GS's internal hardware indicates that Apple is still at the leading edge of smartphone innovation, say the electronics repair specialists at Rapid Repair.
Optus is the first Australian telco to announce pricing plans for the Apple iPhone 3G S, which will be launched in Australia on 26 June.
The iPhone's magic is still there: The crowds turned out to see -- and buy -- Apple's iPhone 3G S early Friday morning as it launched around the world.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs received a liver transplant about two months ago to treat an undisclosed medical condition, according a news report published in the Wall Street Journal late Friday.
BlackBerry maker, RIM, just reported it's first drop in subscriber growth since 2006 back when they were in patent litigation.
The iPhone 3G S' hardware, including a faster microprocessor and a faster graphics processor than those in last year's model, supports Apple's claims that the new device is two to three times faster overall, a just-completed tear-down shows.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT