The iPhone 3G S' hardware, including a faster microprocessor and a faster graphics processor than those in last year's model, supports Apple's claims that the new device is two to three times faster overall, a just-completed tear-down shows.
Apple Stores around the world will open their doors at 7 a.m. local time to accommodate eager shoppers who want to be the first to get their hands on the new iPhone 3G S. The stores will open 1 hour earlier than the company had previously announced a...
SanDisk plans to upgrade this year a flash memory plant that it operates with Toshiba in Japan, it said Friday.
The first iPhone was revolutionary, the first smartphone that really worked. People who expect the iPhone 3GS or yesterday's iPhone 3.0 software upgrade to be equally exciting will be disappointed. Not because the product is bad, but because It's har...
Apple's iPhone 3.0 Software Update is now available for download to all owners of iPhone and iPod touch.
AT&T bungled its chance to make amends with angry customers today when it said it will reduce the price of the new iPhone 3G S for some, but not all, current subscribers, a crisis communications expert said Wednesday.
Apple yesterday patched 46 security vulnerabilities, half of them in the Safari browser and its WebKit rendering engine, for the iPhone and iPod Touch as it released iPhone OS 3.0.
Optus has announced it will charge its iPhone customers $9.99 a month to enable them to use their phones as 3G modems.
3, formerly, the only Australian telco not to offer the Apple iPhone 3G, has announced that it will be selling the latest iPhone, the iPhone 3G S.
As anticipated, Apple opened the download gate for iPhone OS 3.0 today shortly after 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT.
A debate is heating up over Apple Inc.'s apparent threat to kill the iTunes sync feature on the new Palm Pre and other non-Apple digital media players.
On the grand launch day of the iPhone 3.0 software update (which is available to iPhone users around the word as I write), some of the tech hotshots have gotten their hands on the brand-new (and yet unreleased) iPhone 3G S.
The "S" in the name of the new iPhone 3G S stands for speed, both in the phone itself and how it's being delivered to some customers.
The BBC could be planning a dedicated Apple iPhone iPlayer using the new features found in Apple's iPhone 3.0 Software Update, according to a BBC Twitter feed.
So-called 'computational knowledge engine' Wolfram Alpha has launched a dedicated mobile page for iPhone and iPod touch users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
- The line-up for Apple's new phones has already started in Sydney
- RIM attacks Apple's nano-SIM tactics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW