A new report from OTR Global says Apple plans to release a UMTS/CDMA hybrid iPhone in the third quarter of 2010. If true, the new iPhone will play nice with Verizon's network and spell an end to AT&T's exclusivity contract in the U.S. -- which is alr...
iPhone Centre - News
Apple Inc. will launch a smaller "worldmode" iPhone next year that will be ready for Verizon Wireless to sell in the third quarter of 2010, according to an analyst report citing unnamed handset maker sources in Taiwan.
The first worm to infect the iPhone will not affect most users of Apple's smartphone, despite worrying reports. The ikee worm only affects jailbroken iPhones, representing a minority percentage of iPhones on the market.
A mischievous iPhone worm that targets Australian jailbroken phones is changing the phone's wallpaper to an image of Rick Astley.
In a blog post regarding the release and ongoing support of Doom Classic on the iPhone, Id Software technical director John Carmack shared his musings on possible future projects for the device. "We do read all the reviews in the App store," he state...
The first worm written for Apple's iPhone has been unleashed and is infecting phones in Australia.
Sybase is extending its Afaria mobile-device management platform and database software to the Apple iPhone, taking advantage of new enterprise features in Version 3.1 of the iPhone's software to give IT departments more control and capabilities on th...
A Chinese company whose parts appear in the iPhone 3GS is supposedly selling midboards for a next-generation iPhone, and claims to have pictures of the entire 4G unit.
Some Windows 7 users are complaining on an Apple discussion forum that they can’t sync their iPhones to their new PCs.
Electronic Arts has been teasing the existence of its iPhone port of the classic real time strategy game Command & Conquer: Red Alert for a while now, but the game finally arrived in the app store yesterday for the premium price of US$9.99.
Ace iPhone hacker George Hotz, know as Geohot, is planning a release this week of new code that promises to let users run their iPhone on the GSM cellular network of their choice.
The iPhone appeared to get a slow start in China on Friday night as China Unicom and Apple held a launch event largely free of the buzz and long buyer lines that have accompanied launches of the handset elsewhere.
Want to know if you’ve got the swine flu? There’s an app for that.
Apple iPhone users are almost twice as likely to say that they're "very satisfied" with their smartphone than second-place RIM and its BlackBerry, a research firm said today.
Having played the controversy for all the publicity it could generate, PepsiCo has now removed its controversial "Amp Up Before You Score" iPhone app from distribution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT